Presser with DC - not up yet

Watching today’s live feed on DC talking the reporters…

I love this guy…, he stated it in his opening presser and again today when asked….

“I expect criticism…. How can you not since we have not won a game?!”!

Everyone’s is hung up on the no wins…. If we had 3 wins then we’d be hung up on not hanging 5 win and in the playoff race.:flushed:

Love this guy!

3 Likes

Word! I think he’s gonna do well, man!

I think we finally got a true HC, a neophyte but one that will grow too….

If we figure out the rest and make our roster stronger across the board we I’ll see wins happen

1 Like

Next year, our schedule is SO much softer. I think we will have the softest strength of schedule in the league.
Our record may make us look better than we actually are, next season. We will have to win most games with
-Run game
-Defense
-and FOX

Still gonna have to solve the riddle of the QB, moving forward. Until then, we won’t compete for anything meaningful.

Getting Ragnow, Cephus, WR rook, WR FA - Gonna dramatically help the O.

Defense improves a ton - Likely #1 pick plus most of the draft goes there.
-#1 overall pick goes to D
-#26 overall pick goest to D (Rams pick)
-#33 pick…WR
-First pick of 2nd round
-First pick of 3rd round
-FA
SIX new starters on Defense. SIX upgrades that cost less than the current cap situation. Some relief is coming, men. If our DC can hold teams to reasonable points and make games winnable with this group, what’s he gonna be able to do with actual talent?

Love the potential of next year’s defense.

Biggest offseason acquisition will be OC. SO much rides on that.

1 Like

1 Kraemer hold and 1 Decker hold was “ticky-tack”. He then goes on to compare our game to Minny v SF. “SF breaks the perimeter on 2 or 3 different plays and I just watch someone get tackled and it didn’t get called.”

He also put 3 of the holds on the QB.
I love this accountability and honesty, and hope they turn out to be winners so we can enjoy this for a while.

1 Like

For me I’m also hoping we may see growth with our current OC…. Either way we need better

I don’t think this is true, people knew we would lose , its not the wins and loses it’s how you do it. It’s when you look totally incompetent and Unprepared.

Just like Goff everyone know he doesn’t have good WRs, but that’s not a excuse to throw it out of bounds on a 4th down play, and. It’s not the WRs when a guy is open 20 yards down the field yet he checks it down to a pass at the line of scrimmage when you need 10 yrds. Or when the ball comes out like a duck and 5 yrds from his WRs.

1 Like

Yes and no imho

The coaches don’t play

I think SC is doing fine under the circumstances….

Goff is a player and he need to work in himself…. I. Recovery you learn a simple fact in life…. No one can change another person. You can only decide to change yourself

Coaches and teach but the player must play and adjust themselves….

I can tell a student that they struggle with control of the motorcycle due to clutch control and throttle manipulation but they have to figure it out in thier mind and then do it

I don’t ride the bike for th and DC doesn’t play QB, Goff does

Heck I wouldn’t be surprised if we try for JG this off-season