Pro Days

Rondale Moore checking in at 5’7 even today, that’s not great. The 42.5 inch vert is nice though.

That actually makes sense. He always looked pretty thick for a 180lb player. That’s why apparently.

Then he blazed an unofficial 4.29, which isn’t too surprising either really. We knew he was fast.

1 Like

I watched some of his game film and came away unimpressed.

I thought Tylan Wallace’s game film looked much better.

Who? Rondale Moore?

Rondale Moore looks awesome to me. I would draft him in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Agreed. Injuries concern me a bit and you have to be creative with how you use him to get the most out of him but if you can find him 10-12 touches per game he’ll be quite productive.

Spencer Brown put up some crazy numbers for his size. If he fell to our 3rd round pick and we haven’t already drafted a tackle, I’d be very interested. Wouldn’t hate him in the 2nd.

1 Like

He had a great freshman year and then was hurt. He’s 5’7". I’d pass.

1 Like

Surtain just ran a 4.46. Whatever team drafts him isn’t going to get a good athlete then I guess. Someone who is too slow to play the position.

Tyreek Hill measured in at 5’8 and ran the exact same time at his pro day. I don’t think that inch of height would hurt him too much.

Tyreek Hill also wasn’t out for 2 years because of injures.

Jumped 40 inches too. I know you were just being sarcastic, but that’s actually a pretty good day for him. I thought he might run in the mid 4.5s.

No he had different issues coming into the draft.

Robert Rochell, CB, Central Arkansas

Rochell had 10 interceptions and 38 passes defensed over the course of his career. That type of talent was recognized as he was invited to the Senior Bowl. Standing at 5-foot-11 and 198 pounds, Rochell boasts elite athletic traits, having reportedly posted a 4.38 40-yard dash, 41-inch vertical, 140-inch broad jump, 3.98 short shuttle, per The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman. Overall, Rochell checks a lot of boxes: speed, ball skills, length, fluid mirroring skills, and toughness against the run. However, he’s still new to the position since he came in as a wide receiver and running back. With proper coaching, he could become a starting cornerback for a long time in this league.

Elerson Smith, EDGE, Northern Iowa

When I interviewed Radunz last month, he said one of the toughest pass rushers that he faced in college was Smith. The 6-foot-6 and 262 pounder put together a great week in Mobile, showing why he was a challenge for Radunz. Smith used all of the necessary traits at the position to be disruptive; length, flexibility and athleticism. It carried over when rushing the quarterback and in the run game, where he made a nice play in open space for a tackle of loss. Gaining over 60 pounds throughout his college career, Smith posted 63 tackles, 21.5 tackles for loss, 14 sacks and five forced fumbles in his final season. Smith could benefit from adding more mass, but overall, he has the traits to develop into a reliable rotational edge defender.

The 6-foot-7 and 270-pound Smith ran a 4.71 40-yard dash minutes after he wowed the group with a 41.5 inch vertical leap and a 10-foot, 7-inch broad jump.

Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa

After starting 32 of 33 games, Brown decided to sit out of his final season due to the delay until the spring because of COVID-19. He used that time to train with former NFL offensive tackle Joe Staley to help improve his game in preparation for the Reese’s Senior Bowl. Towering at 6-foot-8 and 321 pounds, Brown has the combination of size, length and athleticism to thrive in the NFL. While Brown is a premiere pass protector, he needs to develop more power and improve the finer details to the position that will lead to more success in the run department. With some refinement, he could be a quality starter at the next level.

The 6-foot-9, 320-pound Brown was equally impressive with a 4.88 40, 30 ½ vertical and he pumped up 29 reps of the 225-pound bench.

More on Brown, this is nuts:

1 Like

Lol not sure what you watched, he was a guy that had to be accounted for on every play. I love him in a trade down. He will be a force in theSlot