Pro Days

Do we have arm length on Brown?

Not sure how someone can watch his film and not be impressed. Injuries is another matter.

Mac Jones just ran a 4.79

I am in shock

It was one of these 3 games:

Since he didn’t do much in any of them, averaging an unremarkable 7.7 ypc, I didn’t see anything which made him a top 5 WR. Again, I was far more impressed with Tylan Wallace’s film than Moore’s.

34 inches. 82 3/8 wingspan, measured at the Senior Bowl. Long dude.

I was thinking more 2nd round, not necessarily top 5 WR. He is only 5’7" after all and has an injury history.

I don’t trust pro day 40 times. Period.

Watch film against good teams.

Sometimes you don’t have that luxury though, like with Spencer Brown or Trey Lance.

I agree though that a vast majority of pro day testing numbers only matter to confirm what we’ve seen on tape, what we’re looking for is outliers both good and bad. Like Paris Ford on the bad side, Spencer Brown on the good. Rondale’s 40 time doesn’t matter too much to me since we knew he was fast, don’t count it twice. If anything his height is the more impactful number.

If we don’t get 1 of the top 3 I’m all about waiting to the third.

My favorite kick returner in the draft:

1 Like
1 Like

He was behind Montgomery, (Bears), and Breece Hall who led the nation in rushing last year. The guy is a player who hit the hole right now, if he doesn’t get drafted I would pay him well to come in because he is all that.

Right, he got injured at a bad time in his career (2018 I believe), all of a sudden he found himself behind 2 studs, at least one of them a future pro. I’m surprised he didn’t transfer honestly.

Yikes AVT with some short arms, likely makes him guard only:

1 Like

I would presume that Moore is fairly likely to be there when we pick in the second. I’m still for it at that price.

1 Like

I like them both a lot. Rondale Moore is more Tarik Cohen with WR skills whereas Tylan Wallace is more Hines Ward with better ball skills and a little more juice. I think Brad will really like Tylan. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a target and I would applaud that selection. Would prefer round three but if it’s round 2 then so be it. Dude is a baller.

I think that was the perception of him up until this year. He’ll be a helluva guard and if the OL room gets the injury bug and you have to kick him out for a few games it would probably work out alright.

If this makes him available at 41 then it’s a welcome development. Terrific player.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a 1st round player no doubt. I had him pretty high too but without the tackle flexibility it’s definitely gonna hurt his stock. Not as good of a fit for us either, if we have to choose between guys who don’t have the flexibility to play both guard and tackle, I’d take the tackle.

It’s really too bad I loved AVT’s tackle tape, I thought for sure he’d be longer than that.

1 Like

Today is Penn State’s pro day, expect some crazy testing times to come out of it.

As expected:

1 Like