Pure Michigan 2020

2 Likes

“The normalcy of the Lions shitting the bed is what Michiganders needed !”

Obviously Peterson is not washed up and Stafford is well above mediocre, but everything else is painfully true. This franchise has turned shitting the bed into an art form. Some of the ways they lose games on the regular would seem too campy for a comedy about an inept football team starring Larry the Cable Guy and Martin Lawrence.

1 Like

Agreed. Stafford isn’t mediocre and Peterson is not washed up. Sure as hell didn’t look washed up against a good defense on sunday…they are correct though that we do find new and devastating ways to lose a game. My wife came in and saw we were up 17 in the 4th and said “hey babe, you got this in the bag”…later on a went and told her they lost and she couldn’t believe it…smh steeler fans don’t experience this kind of crap.

I remember saying in the in-game thread that if it was any other QB other than Trubisky, I would be worried…I guess I should have said, if it was any other defense other than the Lions defense, I wouldn’t be worried.

2 Likes

Agree. I was watching thinking that Rodgers is going to kill us next week. I am not at all happy with the defense or a lot of the coaching.

1 Like

Brutal start to the season. I have nothing good to say about anyone or anything. Still beside myself.

1 Like