QB Accuracy Charts

I know, was just trying to remember if we EVER had any. It was 2001 and he was only here for 1 season.

1 Like

You’d never make it as a GM.

3 Likes

I would do better than Millen or Quinn.

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/KPDzrszsKSaVNL6j9

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice.

1 Like

I don’t think a single poster on this board could succeed as a GM in the NFL. Present company included.

You’re great with reviewing the cap for sure, but “you’ve lost a lot of credibility elsewhere”.

:man_shrugging:

I don’t really mean that but, when in Rome I suppose. If people are going to treat me like an ass I’ll do the same right back.

You guys act like the Lions aren’t pulling players from the same pool as every other team in the NFL. You act like Aaron Rodgers has never succeeded without the same quality of “hot garbage” (ridiculous) around him.

Sigh…same old, same old around here. An echo chamber that will soon be busted.

You got to do the cute little pictures because your statement about running backs from Detroit having success elsewhere is 100% incorrect? Ok, gotcha

So out of curiosity, are there any RB’s that had success elsewhere?

1 Like

I pointed out several RB’s that had success elsewhere.

You’re looking for ones that had success AFTER they left Detroit. I provided ones that were successful before.

There’s no way that every. single. one of them was complete “hot garbage” by the time they got to Detroit.

No respect for the point I made about Detroit lacking a run game because they decided to throw the ball 100x a game mixed with a RB by committee approach. No respect for the stats indicating these RB’s aren’t “hot garbage” because they were either successful with the Lions or caught on and extended their careers afterwards.

Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect around here. :rofl:

And PS - I thought the cute little picture was great. You mad, bro?

Same old echo chamber, if Stafford doesn’t live up to Rodgers legacy, he’s a failure.

Green Bay’s defense has been better, running game has been better, offensive line has been better and WR’s about the same and Rodgers has been better.

1 Like

I give

1 Like

Me too.

It’s pointless.

Some went on and extended their careers after playing in Detroit. Most don’t though because this is where a RB’s career usually ends. That’s all about to change though. I wager that we’re about to see a much more RB friendly environment than we have over the last 12 years.

Matt’s passes are like his wife’s tweets; at times inaccurate but always with straight fire.

2 Likes

Organization run MUCH better, better coaching staffs, Rodgers 55 pro bowlers since 2009, Stafford 23, which includes a few by Mulbach, Prater, and 1 by Fox.

Also come on man, Riddick was never a good RB, he was a receiving back, Mikisic same thing, the run game is laughable. It’s been a consistent complaint since Stafford arrived and long before that.

3 Likes

I feel bad bringing anything up now!

But my point is correct. I was mentioning that folks talk about how Goff had all this help (which he DID have) and still Goff appears to be a very accurate too. That is nice.

Then I took the next step and realized that while Matt often, normally, had unproductive RBs around him (exception 2013 with Reggie Bush being a 1003 yard rusher and 1,500 total yard guy) the running game failed Matt time and again. It just did. And it doesn’t matter what RBs did BEFORE they got here. What they did here matters and what they did as a measure of talent AFTER they left. In terms of running backs become good running backs after they left that hasn’t happened. Pass catchers have done okay but we haven’t had any talented runners here outside 2013. Yes we now have Swift and we are all holding out hope there.

But Matt Stafford has had some damn fine WRs though. Calvin is one of the best in the business. Golden Tate was really, really great in his time here too. Marvin Jones Jr. FAR out performed his contract here and now we have Golladay. Kenny is a BEAST too. Those guys are all talented WRs that helped Matt a lot here AFTER 2013. Except Calvin. Pettigrew also had good years here as well.

I am excited about Goff as is appears the kid has real game too. We just need the coaches to get to work with him and see what they can do together. I like this accuracy post a lot. VERY interesting.

Stafford had decent wr the last half of his time here. Yet so did Goff, Stafford had to throw into tight windows while Goff needs WRs that can separate. Goff played behind better Olines including 2020 where in 2020 Stafford had the 29th best pocket to throw from. Staffords career here was behind poor Olines and poor run games, and honestly poor systems. Caldwell, Patricia both tried to eat clock to protect a pathetic D by design. Which didn’t do a lot for Stafford stat wise. Teams knew we couldn’t run and forced Stafford to throw against D’s designed to limit pass success. Goff fell off a cliff in that same situation.

Stafford garnered 2 1sts, a 3rd, and a 26 yr old former no.1 OA pick. Had others offer multiple firsts and others still offer top 10 picks and player’s. Goff will not generate anything remotely close by that. There isn’t a debate, Stafford is easily the better QB and even at 33 thought that much higher of than a 26 yr old 2 time PBer in his prime.

Now the o line was hot garbage as well.

Poor #9. The lions did him wrong.

Id be willing to go out in a limb and guess that teams that had aaron rodgers, Tom Brady, russ Wilson, drew brees, Patrick mahomes and Ben roethlesberger produced more pro bowl players than teams without them over the years.

I can’t quite seem to put my finger on why that is. Hmm… I’m just stumped.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming talking about how the lions pulled players from a different pool of talent than those teams did.

And we traded Kyle Van Noy for a used tampon, so was that what he was really worth? Or did we get fleeced by New England. We don’t know what Goff’s value would have been on the open market because he never hit it. All we know is what Goff meant compensation wise to the Rams vs what they and we thought of him and Stafford. We do have an idea of what Stafford was worth on the market, because we heard some of the offers.

I’m one of the bigger Stafford fans here. I was fully for keeping him and building around him. But he wanted to move on and with age comes wisdom for me. I look back now and I get Barry, CJ and Matt. Back when Barry left, I was pissed. But I’m just going to wait and see. Trying to use the stats to figure out if Goff is on that 2014 playoff game against Dallas do we win it, because he’s more accurate as a career passer? Or if who is behind which Oline? I can say that it is likely so, that Stafford is superior right now than Goff. I think the league probably agrees with that. By how much… meh time will tell. Tell you what RW. I’m going to ship you a little Kool-Aid.

Keep in mind this is from one season, 2019. 16 and a half minutes of throws!

1 Like

Always got to be an ass, never happy unless your bitching about Stafford.

Well done, mission accomplished.

Pissed? - No
Disappointed that some dumbass has to make everything about Stafford? - Yes

1 Like