Quinn speaks to media

Have a bucket handy because it is sickening.

5 Likes

it was ugly

Injuries are no excuse… but, the injuries.

4 Likes

He’s so bloody unlikable. A smarmy clown who thinks he’s so damn clever but fools nobody with his spin attempt.

1 Like

Dude brought up 16 players on IR.

There were 5 not including Stafford week 13.

The Lions were 3-8-1 at that point

4 Likes

Bc all players were healthy up until they got placed on IR.

The presser was :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Dude is joke. He also has a a fat friend who he hired as a bigger joke. Mrs Ford needs to wake up and fire these joker’s. 9-7 wasn’t good enough for him, but now 6-10 and 3-12-1 are.

2 Likes

Its the NFL. No players are 100%

3 Likes

Quick: who was the last ‘likeable’ Lions GM?
Yes, Millen was “affable”; but his buffoonery made him unlikable.
Russ Thomas was a flat-jerk.
Chuck Schmidt - bless his heart…was an accountant.
And Mayhew was a fairly nice guy; but he too, treated fans like we were stupid.

If it was only that simple. It might actually fit your narrative.

I found Millen to be a very likeable guy. But, like you said he was a buffoon.

2 Likes

It’s extremely disturbing that this organization is currently helmed by excuse-making, loser-talk-talking used car salesmen.

Quinn miscalculated massively hiring Patricia, Patricia failed miserably, and now we’re all pretending that being close and having leads means you’re on the cusp of being a successful franchise.

To which I trot out my favorite stat: the 0-16 Lions team lost five games by a touchdown or less.

2 Likes

The feed kept hiccuping toward the middle. It was enjoyable after that. Comedy genius.

2 Likes

BQ should be in the sales department selling tickets. I think that would be good for him. Shame on Martha for placing the man in the wrong role

I don’t think Quinn is a clown. He’s just an average GM IMO

3 Likes

Biggest concern for me is that he said multiple times they don’t know what the problem is. I think they get paid a lot of money to know. So either he knows and is covering for his buddy or they both should be shown the door.

2 Likes

We need more speed on the back end. Harris’ range will come in handy once his head stops spinning. Walker is pretty rangy as well.

Linebacker we’re really short on it and have been forever. Davis is a great athlete but expecting him to develop coverage instincts.

That’s why I’m a fan of a trade down and drafting Isaiah Simmons. He covers A LOT of ground. The Vikings can’t just run 75 crossing routes in a row.

Obviously scheme was an issue but in addition to pass rush we need more rangy LBs.

2 Likes

That’s my point. You and I can give them reasons they are 3-12-1 and he just stands at the podium and says we don’t know. We have to dissect this thing to figure it out. He was probably the only one in the room that might need to do that. My guess is most of the reporters could give him a pretty good list.

2 Likes

I think it’s just generic coach/GM speak. The NE model: talk a lot, say very little

1 Like