Quintez Cephus in line for more playing time

Also goes to Peyton’s comment about Goff getting comfortable in a new offense and how it will take time.

Then add in the WR learning the offense and not running great routes, which Campbell is saying, yea it got better from wk 1 to wk 2 but Cephus, imagine all of the wr’s, need to get better to earn Goff’s trust.

1 Like

I saw enough of Cephus in college to know he had “it”. He’s the real deal.

1 Like

People, READ THIS. " Wisconsin’s Quintez Cephus not only leads all returning wide receivers in the Big Ten with a passer rating of 147.2 when targeted, but that is tops in the nation according to Pro Football Focus."

There was an article where Cephus was interviewed where he said that he as a basketball mentality, i.e. when the rebound (ball) is in the air, he’s going to go get it.

So far, he looks like a poor man’s Golladay.

1 Like

Golladay never got open like Cephus does. Cephus isn’tlikely to get hurt like Golladay does. Golladay is more like a poor mans Cephus.

I think what we are seeing is the sort of improvement you expect to see going from year one to year two as a WR in the NFL.

This is why we also need to be patient with St. Brown. You’ll see a leap from him next year.

2 Likes

I like Cephus. Sad what Madison, Wisconsin did to him. Should of went higher in the draft.

Good for Lions fans. He always reminded me of an Anquan Bolden type receiver. Nothing wrong with that

Seriously, is there a choice?
Near as I can tell, he’s our #1.

He is our number #1. Just the guys in charge don’t get it.

Yep. And I really think we might have something in Benson. Really showed some juice on that run after catch near the end of the Packers game.