R E S P E C T

Burrow had 2 wins in 10 games. His replacements had 2 wins in 6 games. What is your angle?

7 Likes

We have them right where we want them?

1 Like

I have no angle. Burrow is a talented rookie QB, and as we all know too well, they can get better with each game.

I do feel like homer Lions fans can be whiners about this topic, though. They aren’t getting respect because they don’t earn it.

It’s because the media is in love with McVay. The narrative of his greatness only really works if the inverse scorn is directed at Goff

2 Likes

That’s fine. But we should be favored at home against the Bengals, just like the Bengals should be favored if we were going to Cincy.

1 Like

Weeelll. I don’t think anyone here is whining because we aren’t getting Playoff type respect. I do think that anyone thinking we are going to be considerably worse than we were last season under Mr. Wicked Smaht, just because we lost Stafford and MJJr. is nuts. That is what they are saying.

1 Like

I’ve always thought Sean is kind of a stupid name. No offense.

Wait until next offseason, when we sign a FA WR, as well as draft another. We’ll have plenty of offense.

never a bad time for some Aretha

1 Like

limit injuries, no more bent Pinky fingers and Bitch stickers ! Man the F up go out suit up and do you damn jobs and give it 100 EVERY game…let the chips fall where they may.