Rambling Gambling Man

With the Jets I see a decent roster that underachieved with its last coach, that now has a coach who overachieved with the roster he had in the same division. The Jets also picked up LeVeon Bell and CJ Mosely, which I consider complimentary pieces. Normally I’d shy away from a young QB like Darnold, but he’s got another young guy across from him. Plus, the game is at NYJ. The DC for the Jets is now Greg Williams, and he’s going to go after Josh Allen.

I’d taking Jets -3.

1 Like

Good info. Thanks…

Niners vs Bucs is a pick em. No point spread.

I like the Bucs there. I think Jimmy Garoppolo will wash out this season.

I must be dumb, I took the game tonight over 46.

Cleveland -5 1/2 over Tenn is a good bet

FWIW there may be something fishy about MyBookie

1 Like

Hmm…I will see. I only deposited $200 so far. They gave me $200 new account money to use too.

Pdono,
Hmm…I will see. I only deposited $200 so far. They gave me $200 new account money to use too.

I hope it’s better than the Poker sites which take forever to cash out and get your money.

Anyone like to gamble on the daily fantasy sites like Fanduel?

I’m really crappy at it. How do I improve? Does anyone have a system or course to recommend? So many players to keep track of.

You win by knowing about the lesser known players like the rookies. I’ll bet that there are some out there using a software program. Knowing about injuries is another thing. They only are available about an hour before the game.

I’ve never played that.

I’d take Ravens over Miami. Seems like a total lock.

And give the 7 points?

Yep.

I’m not afraid of 46 year old Fitzmagic…

I’d be surprised if Miami scored 3 points.

And I like Wilkins, but they didn’t have a 2nd rounder or a 4th rounder this year, so that defense that gave up 433 points did not get better.

In fact, it might be an interested thing to ride the anti-Miami train this year. Start with $5. Compound at 100% (due to doubling). I’d probably wuss out once it gets big enough…

Caution: Don’t drink and place bets

I thought I was betting the under for tonights game. Looked at my bet and I bet the over.

Damn you alcohol!

2 Likes

He’s my best friend. Never leads me astray.

2 Likes

Your worst bets against Miami come IN MIAMI and particularly towards the beginning of the year.

That’s a good point.
They place the visitors in the sun.

Ooops

Hmmm early in the day you told everyone you bet the over and when I came out under you blamed the alcohol

I had been drinking when I posted the first post. And then I was sober when I posted the second one after I realized that I bet the over and would have bet the under had I bet sober. Which is why I gave my warning. I guess some attempt at “gotcha” caused you to post after 7 months of no posting. Cheers (but don’t bet when doing so!)

1 Like

I’m the same way when playing Poker. I always lose my shirt when drinking.

EDIT: This is really odd. I had the quote from above and it disappeared after I clicked reply. it’s not the first time it has happened either. I thought it was my mistake.