Rams are going to win!

As the game gets closer, im feeling more and more confident they’ll win! I think brooks will be a huge loss for the Seahawks.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Made a title edit. As we get closer to the game (and since there are games being played today) I’d hate for someone to stumble upon the board and get all those hopes up.

6 Likes

It would be awesome

1 Like

I think the NFL would be pretty excited about the Rams winning to set up a do or die must see SNF game for both teams. I’d feel a little more confident if Aaron Donald was playing.

3 Likes

Maaaaaaan. It would certainly make a HUGE difference to my/our viewing intensity to watch that Lions-Packers game w/a playoff spot truly on the line, amirite?

This’ll be the first time I’ve rooted for the Rams all year.

5 Likes

Screw the beans! Lets go rams!

6 Likes

McVay worries me. I’m not convinced he wouldn’t like to screw Goff one more time.

1 Like

I agree. Gave my ten reasons why in another thread.

1 Like

This is my only concern. On the other hand, we provided them the missing piece for their super bowl run. He should try for us.

2 Likes

That’s the thing. They didn’t have a missing piece.
He just wanted Goff gone, and was willing to risk the team chemistry to make it happen.

1 Like

I’m just the opposite, as the game gets closer my gut tells me the Seahawks win this game and it’s not even close.

1 Like

I’m thinking that Seattle wins and Green Bay wins. Sorry, my Kool Aid has run out. At least we get to screw over some team either way though, which warms my heart. I’m thinking we’re a dome team that can’t man up in the cold, until proven otherwise.

Been saying this since last year and Goff is proving it.

3 Likes

He got his ring. Unless they’re playing against each other, I don’t think McVay ever thinks about Goff, and I don’t think Goff thinks at all about McVay. Not really how NFL dudes are wired.

To say another way: the people on this forum have spent far more words about McVay and Goff than McVay and Goff have spent on each other.

7 Likes

Seattle beat them by 4 points first time around. Yes there are injuries and you don’t know how the RAM QB will play but if they can stay close in the first half then the neck may start to tighten on the Seahawks.
If there is the upset in the first game then all bets are off for the GB -DET game.
Stranger things have happened in the NFL.

Judging by what we just witnessed in the Titans/Jags game, it’s in the refs hands. We’ll see what they decide tomorrow night.

1 Like

Wagner says they gave up on him. I think he has something to prove. Ramsey and Metcalf will be battling. Geno is due for a shit game passing.

Rams have no OL, no running game, a hot and cold QB with no receivers. Piece of cake.

1 Like

Yea I am still trying to figure out how a fumble travels 15 yards in the air forward pass the line of scrimmage when the defender never hit the ball.

2 Likes

Cam Akers has 380 yards of total offense the last three games. 300 of it rushing.