Rams lose again

Stafford in the protocol. Kupp on IR. We are now at pick #5 – which is where we were two weeks ago, only it was our pick, not theirs (which of course os ours as well). This pick could turn out to be REALLY REALLY good, fellas!

14 Likes

With games still to be finished this week, we are at 13th (projected of course)

3 Likes

comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

11 Likes

If we get a top 5 pick from the rams. I will literally crap myself.

7 Likes

A lot of people weren’t sure the Rams offer was any better than the Panthers offer since their one pick was top 10. Might the Lions get a top 10 pick anyway, plus Jamo and Iffy

5 Likes

I’m looking for a hard on emoji! :slight_smile:

happy erection GIF by neomagazinroyale

3 Likes

The top 10 pick won’t matter if they don’t outplay Micah parsons.

1 Like

Confused Funny Face GIF

3 Likes

Im hoping we get at least 3 with their pick. I hoping lvr and Houston take qbs. Will Anderson is a lion. Then hope we get a stud CB with our pick.

4 Likes

erection GIF

toy story cup GIF

4 Likes

Best Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine GIFs | Gfycat

7 Likes

Thank God the Rams are doing their part because we are ■■■■■■■ up our pick.

2 Likes

3 Likes

With all due respect, these aren’t related at all. We have no idea that’s who the Lions would have taken. They had (and still have) a need at corner and Surtain and Horn were the next 2 picks. Then Smith was selected and we all know what a huge need WR was. Hell even Fields went in that range too.

3 Likes

On the flip side imagine being the Rams (minus the Super Bowl). They are having a craptastic season but don’t even get to look forward to the draft.

1 Like

Waynes World GIF

3 Likes

Love Stafford, but it’s a beautiful thing to see, especially since we been winning!

5 Likes

I’m very uncomfortable rooting against them, but, I’ll be thrilled if they give us a high pick.
Go Matt! Stay safe out there.

1 Like

Dad Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

3 Likes

Lucky them that they won super bowl last yr. Rams gm and coach would get fired for this yr if they went out in the bucs game last season.

1 Like