Rams pick predictions

Now that we have seen that the rams cant run and have no offense line and only one receiver. This rams team already having a title… this looks like a stafford lions team. So lets talk about how many wins this rams team is going to win. Their pick might be very good.

3 Likes

Definitely top 10. Might have to trade both picks to move up.

I think the worst case scenario is somewhere in the teens, probably around 16. I say that because even if they are top 10 pick BAD…I think they will get enough favorable calls to pull out an extra win or two than a normal team would.

3 Likes

Well since this a waayyyy too soon to call it either way thread, if history repeats itself, Stafford has a bad year after a good year…sooo depending on if “bad year Matt” plays all season, Rams still go around .500…if Matt misses a signifigant amount games due to injury (I’m still not sold on the elbow being okay), that record is more like 5-12/6-11. So going off what we saw last night as being the Rams trend this season, anywhere from pick 7-15.

*deep down inside we all know the clouds will part and the Rams go on to win another SB.

1 Like

Bills will make many, if not most, teams look pedestrian this season, a strong defense got better and a strong offense came out firing from the first snap.

Some of the preseason question marks on the Rams will continue but the Bills D took away the deep ball intentionally and did a good job of it.

5 Likes

…against Buffalo. :wink:

They will lose more games than they did last year, but they will also make the playoffs.
Their schedule is brutal, but who is better in the NFC?
Draft picks go by playoff placement, I believe…then they go from w/l for non-playoff teams after that.

So ask yourself…Who knocks them out of the playoffs, and in what round?
That pick will be in the mid 20s for a ceiling, with a floor of 31.

5 Likes

Frustrated Billy Madison GIF

4 Likes

…unless Matt gets hurt, and I just can’t root for that.
Matt gets hurt, that’s a top 10 pick.
…he doesn’t, it’s 25 or lower

1 Like

I said last year I think he gets hurt. Then we talking top 3 pick.

I still wouldn’t guess top 3. Rams have a pretty nice roster.
but…
-OL feels like it may have taken a step backward
-RBs and/or run game not as solid
-WR unit seems weaker
-Defense felt slower
-Apparently Von > Wagner…by a lot
-Ramsey feels like he’s declining

They are REALLY gonna have to stay healthy to get anything serious done.

Unless Matt gets hurt, they make playoffs, and probably win that division.
The NFC is weak right now too, so they could get back to the SB, even as a weaker team than last year.

NFC is a crap shoot, and the Rams have Matt.
Healthy Stafford = playoff run
…anything else could be a very nice draft pick for Detroit

1 Like

They won’t look this bad against future teams. This was perhaps their hardest game of the year.

Their offensive line will gell more. Surprised Noteboom was so terrible. He’s usually been a good pass protector when he has played.

That said, right now I’d say they look more like a 9-8 squad.

Potential losses: 49ers (play twice), Chargers, Cowboys, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Cardinals (twice), Broncos, and maybe even the raiders. That’s 10 games that if they lose 7 out of would be a 9-8 record. Seahawks will likely suck but you can never rule out division rivals.

1 Like

The Rams pick will be higher than the Lions pick. In the 8-12 range.

1 Like

The NFL is a league of injuries. Who’s hurt, how bad, out for how long, when do they happen.

You can be a bad team on paper to start the season, but if you are fully healthy and your opponent is a walking mash unit, playing guys at vital positions who were just signed that week, you’re going to have a very good chance of winning.

The Rams looked bad last night. They played an extremely good team.
Right now I’d guess the pick is late teens, early twenties. Rams schedule is very tough, as it is normally for a Super Bowl Champ. Still expect them to squeeze into the playoffs, probably out in the first round.

1 Like

This the game so hope for from the Lions Sunday….

We keep it close in the first half and then destroy them in the second…

Alittle hyperbole here, it’s one game and that Bills team and that Dline might be the best in the nfl. I have no doubt that Rams team will be there in the end. But that Bills team might be hard for anyone to beat.

2 Likes

Lol got a 100 says we don’t pick in the top 3 with the Rams pick

1 Like

I think I’ll wait longer than 1 game against the best team in the NFL to pass judgement. Not to mention that team has a massive chip on their shoulder for how they were bounced from last years postseason.

Lol people acting like they just lost to the Seahawks. The Rams are much more likely to win their division then being left out of the playoffs. Same tune some were singing last year while moving the goal posts a half a dozen times.

Only way Rams don’t make the playoffs is if Stafford misses time. It’s one game r-e-l-a-x…we aren’t super bowl contenders and the rams aren’t a lottery team.

3 Likes

Yeah, even with last night’s turkey I don’t see them being worse than a mid 20s pick. McVay will get them on track and Buffalo just looked silly good.

3 Likes

When has McVay had a bad offense in LA?
They’ll right the ship and be atleast .500.

3 Likes

Heck in 2019, the last time their Oline was terrible and Gurley was a shell of his former self they still went 9-7

1 Like