Rams pick predictions

I assume that you mean aside from the Detroit Lions.

1 Like

I was really surprised how little Allen Robinson was involved. He’ll get more opportunities against lesser defenses. I think Buffalo is just that good. I’d bet the rams win around 10 games. They do have a brutal schedule though.

1 Like

Last night didn’t really surprise me. The rams keep going super cheap and investing very little into their offensive line. As lions fans we know all too well how that scenario usually plays out.

1 Like

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s great…got to edit that

1 Like

26-31 as it cant be 32 since miami forfeited a 1st

1 Like

I predict they go 9-8 and miss the playoffs.

In 2021… the Rams opponents had a .483 winning percentage… which was the 10th easiest schedule and not far from the top 5 based on the percentage (only a few teams faced less than .475)

In 2022… the Rams opponents combined for a .567 winning percentage in 2021… which is the toughest schedule in NFL.

2 Likes

Yep. This is a bad year to play the afc west. Better them than us.

1 Like

i see what you did there bill hader GIF

1 Like

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Our center Allen is out 2 to 4 weeks.

Our LT Noteboom has a sprained mcl. Day to day.

Looking rough for our oline. Good news for you Lions fans. Bad news for you secret Rams fans :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

7-10.

Book it.

Am I talking about us, or about the Rams?

When Holmes made this trade, I posted that it guaranteed the Rams won the next 2 Super Bowls simply because the Lions had their pick.

I’m still sticking with that.

2 Likes

Seriously. We’d all be rich if we bet against the Lions every year.

People say “I don’t bet on my own team.” Umm, who knows the team better than the fans that follow it? I feel like any regular here could have bet their mortgage on 3-4 Lions losses in nearly every season for the last 20 years. And how many times would we have lost money?

1 Like

Rams’ll make the playoffs…that’s enough to get us a crappy pick.

1 Like

Of course we make the playoffs. We’re not the Lions!

2 Likes

What the ■■■■ is a “playoff?” I need to google this. Ya’ll kids and your new terms.

3 Likes

I am betting rams still make playoffs

1 Like