Rams vs packers (beans or end of packers reign?)

neither The Rams “right now” or The Bears, are going to put away The Packers…without help from the refs.

1 Like

I’d much rather it be the Lions week 18 that buries the Puckers

6 Likes

Ftp GIF by Nico Roxe

1 Like

Was going to eat breakfast, but that GIF made me ill. I like firm ass, not that chit…

Im Conflicted

if packers lose, they are out of the playoffs officialy, and we likely are against Jordan Love for that last game

if Rams lose, that pick remains super high, and the christmas game is a massive deeciding factor if its top 3

The Pick is worth alot, but going against Jordan Love is also interesting

mmmm

1 Like

The classic head versus heart conundrum.

Always go with your head.

Go Packers.

4 Likes

Beans this week. Dolphins end Packers next week.

7 Likes

Right, but it doesn’t have to be this game they lose. They could lose in Miami the next week and we get the same end result.

If the Rams win that screws up everything and we can’t afford to have that happen another week like the Packers losing can.

So we’re going to have our cake and eat it too by rooting for the Packers :face_vomiting: this week and rooting against them next week.

3 Likes

Forgot the beans. I want the playoffs! Rams winning gives GB one more reason to see what they have in Love.

I was really worried about the Jets. Im also very worried about Green Bay beating us to keep us out of the playoffs

1 Like

The Packers don’t amount to a hill of beans.

1 Like

GB to win all the way. Huge difference in the Rams pick being potentially 3rd vs all the way to like 9th if they win. Packers have to go to Miami next week. Miami is fighting for their playoff lives as well.

1 Like

I’m surprised this is even a question. Go Pack Go! If you are a Packers fan the only thing that could be worse than having a down year and missing the playoffs is winning some meaningless games to also screw up your draft position!

We have had our best luck in meaningless games at the end of the season when Aaron Rodgers starts them and then the backup comes in. We haven’t done so well when the backup has started over Rodgers. :poop:

Here you go!
a mans butt tight butts GIF

2 Likes

GB need to lose two of three to be officially eliminated- I want them beat!

Holmes will get us who we need in the draft

1 Like

I am going to do my best to take a stoic (or zen) approach. Since either outcome ends in good results for us (along with some potential negatives), I will accept things as they come. Be one with the universe and all that…

However, it is very hard for me to be happy for a Packers win. Send me prayers in this moment of spiritual challenge…

3 Likes

They play 4 games, so they can lose 2 of the 4 and have one of their wins be against the Rams.

The Packers have to go on the road to beat a Dolphins team also competing for the playoffs, and then play the Vikings at home the following week. One loss means they can only get to 8 wins which is not making the playoffs. Packers are dead in the water, let them win this week so the Rams keep losing.

The math and multiple sites say different- they are mathematically alive and need to die soonest imho :crazy_face:

1 Like

What would a rams/packers tie do for lions and them beans?

I’m trying to find it, figure it out, but … there may be a scenario where we can clinch a playoff seed in tue next two games.

GB, hawks, Washington and NYG all must lose next two and we win both and I think we are in….

Then we rest our starters for GB and it would be awsome to play a game against GB where we are in and they are out…. And MCDC forfeited to give the team a week to rest!!!

:crazy_face::+1::pray::heart::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think without thinking it would not be good….

I’m simply not selfish with where the Rams pick ends up…

I’m selfish with getting into the playoff this season ASAP!

But that just me