Rams waive RB Darrell Henderson!

Let the scapegoat season begin! Every coach and GM on the hot seat is looking for anyone they can fire immediately! I think we should put in a claim.

3 Likes

They’re cashing it in for the season, boys!

6 Likes

Is this behavior related? Otherwise, really a bizarre move. Rams must believe they’re keeping their 1st rd draft pick

6 Likes

Part of a purge going on. I think they are giving up on this season. They have 25 free agents after this season and $7mm in cap space. Looks like they are going to try and give as many young guys snaps as possible and remove guys that aren’t all in or part of the future.

The Rams have released RB Darrell Henderson, OLB Justin Hollins and TE Kendall Blanton.

3 Likes

Hollins btw is a situational pass rusher/OLB. Played some decent minutes for them. Wonder if he’d be looked at as a value add for the Lions.

If the Rams had any manners, they would release a guard, any guard, very quickly…

3 Likes

Guess they’re gonna shoot for the 1st pick of the second round?
I likey!

4 Likes

They don’t have any.

2 Likes

I’d think his 2023 UFA signing might qualify for a comp pick.

I’d claim him, can’t hurt.

2 Likes

Love the move for our magic bean! But, shit Henderson was the best back they had IMO, maybe a locker room or legal issue!?

I thought Henderson was their only good RB?!?

3 Likes

Holmes knows what’s going on. If we don’t claim him, there’s a reason.

6 Likes

Do we need to claim him?
Swift, Jackson, Swaggy, CR, Jefferson

4 Likes

I remember there was a lot of predraft buzz about Henderson based upon his college stats. However, the scouts evaluations of his weaknesses and limitation were spot on

1 Like

I see a guy with juice that overaged 4ypc on a team that struggled to run block effectively.

3 Likes

Either McVey and company are real douchebags and players are demanding to go….Or they are doing some of the talent a solid knowing they don’t have the cap to resign them next year and willing to let them showcase themselves on a better team

3 Likes

He was fun to watch at Memphis.

2 Likes

Yea, something is up with this one!? He has been banged up at times, but when healthy he’s been the Rams best back over the past 4 seasons. Last year Henderson had 750 combined yards rushing/receiving and 8 TD’s, that’s too much production to get absolutely nothing for IMO.

Gotta be more to this story because Akers has been terrible since coming back from the Achilles tear.

3 Likes

There were a few other guys let go from the Rams as well. And if you look around the league, the player cuts and firings have started to pick up. That’s why I said “its scapegoat season.”

1 Like

They traded, finagled, maneuvered and did everything they could to win a superbowl. And they did. Now the tax collectors are banging at the door.

It’s like getting the chick at closing time. You know, the last one left. She’s so damn attractive in the dim bar lights. You take her home and you’re a WINNER. Until morning. Then you look over and see the morning light glistening off her face.(or what light is actually brave enough to land on her face) Smeared makeup. Some kind of crusty shit in her hair. She smells bad, too. Almost like bleach. So, being afraid to wake her up as you crawl out of bed, you chew off your own slobber covered arm she’s still sleeping on so you don’t wake her up. Then you sneak out.

That’s the Rams right now. They just woke up.

6 Likes