Rams waive RB Darrell Henderson!

chris farley GIF

And then comes the walk of shame!!! Then you see her again at the holiday xmas party 7 months later looking very plump and u start shitting ur pants, so I’ve heard at least, haha

7 Likes

Maybe they’ll try to pick up Melvin Gordon.

He’d probably fumble the waiver claim

2 Likes

Moving The Jeffersons GIF by TV One

1 Like

Come on now don’t you see? It’s all the grand master plan they arranged with the lions!

Lol I’m half joking but it is suspect. You know I’m with ya on the conspiracies and game fixing!

2 Likes

I like where this is headed… haha the Rams are losing on purpose to benefit the Lions! There is a God after all!! haha Snead and Holmes had a deal this whole time!

4 Likes

And now stafford has a concussion, but doesn’t have a concussion, but oh no wait yeah he’s got a concussion?

the truth is out there GIF

7 Likes

A super-high 2nd is almost a first.
We should trade them our pick (not theirs) for. 2 future firsts!

1 Like

Really good point.
…trust the bald guy!

1 Like

huh! even after giving them a super bowl. the nerve.

1 Like

Dance Speedo GIF

2 Likes

Gordon is a veteran…. and not subject to waivers.

He is free to sign anywhere he chooses….
for any team willing to sign an older RB with a fumbling habit.

3 Likes

I think he means guards, not manners. Either one probably applies.

This might be a good time to mosey on over to Ramsrule.com and see if the mood has changed any since last February… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hope McVay reads that forum…,

3 Likes

I did check out Ramsrule.com and it was more riveting than a train wreck. The most notable info I got was this video, which I pinned at 2:00. The host believes Stafford won’t play for the rest of the year (2:00 to 7:00) and opines that the Rams will be 5-12 but possibly 3-14 (9:00 to about 14:00). Mmmmmm. Beans…

5 Likes

For those that think the Rams didn’t mortgage the future some… They definitely did…For a superbowl they and most of us would do it again. The hard part is that you are never guaranteed one even mortgaging the future.

4 Likes

They definitely threaded the needle to get there. McVay and Snead said hold my beer and found themselves against Cincinnati. But it worked. And now nothing is working.

One Super Bowl or continued excellence with a chance to repeat if the gods grant you one Super Bowl? Imma gonna go with Holmbell and prefer the latter.

2 Likes

Matt Stafford
Jared Pinkney
A’Shawn Robinson
Tutu Atwell- correction, not a Lion
Brandon Powell
Oday Aboushi

All former Lions on the Rams roster. They’ve been Lionized. Couple that with a truly putrid offensive line, and I have to believe that has had an effect.

4 Likes

Tutu Atwell was never a Lion, they drafted him in the 2nd round last year.

2 Likes