RB room

Yup. Feels like his ceiling is higher than Williams, to me.

I don’t see them taking a rb this year, period. If it were me and I was inclined to take one, I’m going all in and just taking Walker III. Might be there at 34. Luxury use of the pick, but I’m taking the stud in the draft if I’m going luxury.

With the current room, he becomes a monster late in games.

1 Like

I think we will see BPA picks that will confuse a lot of ppl, because these cats will be more focused on long term success than anything we have ever seen in Detroit. it won’t make sense…UNTIL IT DOES!!!
:wink:

I think they’ll eventually get our position groups to where they all range from “minimally competent enough where we can still go BPA with impact guys,” and “stellar.”
I think they are pursuing “stellar” at OL and DL (please be true)…and from there, it’s purely BPA.

1 Like

Walker is the closest thing I’ve seen to Derrick Henry, late in games. He wears defenses out and becomes harder to tackle due to that fact.

With the emphasis on the running attack, he is a real world fit for the Lions. They just aren’t built elsewhere enough to use the pick with all the other holes. But damn, he would really give them what they want in the run game.

Who is this guy?

I’d love to have a real animal of a RB behind our OL, especially when all of 'em are healthy.

1 Like

The MSU back

1 Like

Ahh yes. He’s got speed too. I’ve only seen him play once, so I’m still undecided on him. I LOVE RBs, especially angry ones. I loved the NYG situation years ago, when Eli had Bradshaw and Jacobs. Juuuust nasty as a 1-2 punch. Behind that OL, with those TEs and WRs…niiiice!
I’d love to have something like that.

1 Like

“…I’d consider a trade up.” That horse ran out of the Barnes last April.

1 Like

Damn, that looks like half the guys preening in the mirror at my gym…

1 Like

LoL.

LoL.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fun stuff for sure.

1 Like