Aaron Rodgers/Green Bay Drama, Let's Keep It Here

Originally was editing the other Rogers thread to do this, but that thread is long and ridiculous, and this deserves its own topic.

What a disaster for GB’s current front office. How the hell do you let your ego obliterate your common sense like that??? Nice work fellas.

1 Like

31 other teams would have handled this differently.

I originally started this thread because the other was way too long and ridiculous but withdrew it because I didn’t want multiple threads. Guess I should have left it!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I went back-and-forth too. But it’s a different angle on the topic and the other thread was already crazy long so…

1 Like

Most news about NFL owners centers around what egotistical jackasses they are, which is of course true in many cases. But this is definitely one of those scenarios where having one person with final say at the top would have made a 100% difference in how this thing played out.

1 Like

I believe the odds of the stockholders thinking they are not on track is likely 361,310 to 1.

Today, 361,311 people (representing 5,009,518 shares) are owners of the iconic franchise.

1 Like

I really wasn’t buying Rodgers retiring at all, but Vegas is not in the business of losing money, they just might have some insider info. We can only hope and pray! lol

Rodgers retiring would be almost as sweet as firing Patricia.

3 Likes

I believe they are simply hedging until there is a definitive answer.

2 Likes

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Green Bay will just rebuild. Rodgers ends up going to a contender next year if he does retire.

GB is gonna suuuuck. hOpe love is the next T-Bursk

2 Likes

They have had hall of fame QB play for the past 30 years. They are due for a decade of misery. Maybe Jordan Love can do his best Andre Ware impersonation.

6 Likes

I want them to suck for the entire rest of my life.

:wink:

1 Like

They keep winning though. And they probably suck this year and get the next great QB.

1 Like

Next year, they draft the next Tony Sandwich

1 Like

Ware was skipping rocks from day one, and then got worse.
From what I’ve read, Boyle hasn’t been impressive at all for us (granted it’s early), and he easily beat out Love.
Green Bay may have seriously shat the bed for once.

3 Likes

In the circle of life, I thought we needed GB to be able to beat the Rams?

The title of the article should be that Vegas suspended action on GB, not that they think he will retire.

From the linked article:

“Via Bill Huber of SI.com, multiple sports books believe Rodgers will announce his retirementbefore Wednesday’s initial practice of training camp.”

1 Like