Ring ring, hello, it's the Titans calling about 6OA

I think teams understand that as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see one 2024 1st rounder moved this draft because of it.

It certainly won’t be easy, but if any team will do it, it’s a team coming up for a QB. They won’t be in the QB market next year.

1 Like

you can bet the villain will be chillin.
he’s the anti-millen.
we’re going for the killin.

4 Likes

I think it’s perfectly feasible and reasonable. People are thinking too lineal. Tennessee has only 6 picks. So, I think trading the Titans 6, 48, 81, and 194 in exchange for 11, 41, 228 and next years first might be something that they go for. Something like that.

3 Likes

:muscle: :fire:

I think it’s intriguing. I mentioned building a war chest to go after Caleb Williams next year. Tennessee’s window is closing, they know it. They need high and immediate impact guys for one final push riding Henry, or they start retooling now. Either way, they’re an injury away from giving us a high pick next year if we can get our hands on their '24 1st round pick. It gives us a lot of options when it comes to Goff, or for replacing those one year deals.

that’s interesting thinking… Brad definitely has options with all the ammo he has at his disposal.

The Patriots brought Levis in for a last minute visit… so it could be interesting for negotiations if he is the guy available at #6 and the Titans think the Patriots are in play for a trade up…. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

That is the prevailing “short term” thinking that most GMs consider to be a fact. Many GMs will do this because they want picks NOW as they may not have a job in a year.

That being said, you also need to consider where a team is likely to finish the season. If Tennessee drafts and starts a rookie QB, the pick would possibly be a top 10. If you think they are going to make the playoffs, you’d probably take 2nd round for this year.

2 Likes

I think they are one Derrick Henry injury away from a top 5 draft pick. Their offense revolves around him, and without him, that’s a very very vulnerable team.

1 Like

I would trade 6 and 81 for 11, 41 and 72.

4 Likes

That’s a good trade, give us Malik Willis too

3 Likes

If they give us Willis they will have to throw in another pick.

7 Likes

Beat me to it.

2 Likes

I’ll take him and his zero salary.
Idc if he can’t ball in the pros
Put him on the PS
He’s a good dude

1 Like

Henry played 16 games and ran for 1500 yards in 2022.

The offense was ranked 30th in the NFL….
and only scored more than 24 points one time…
and more than 20 points only 5 times!!!

Tannehill was injured often…. and played hurt some too.
That may be better this year…. or maybe not.

The Titans lost their best OT, OG, and Center this offseason.

That team could be a disaster.

4 Likes

OK 6 and 81 for 11, 2024 1st and 72.

I’m a good dude and my salary is less than his. Put me in the practice squad.

1 Like

… and I can’t ball in the pros.

Dolphins had to give up a 4th rounder to get a 1st rounder the following year from Eagles to go from 6 to 12.

We would probably have to give up 81 and get back a late round pick

2 Likes

We’re not the one’s who need a QB, different draft, different rules.

1 Like