Rod Wood - we have our Punter

Some hot news straight out of Allen Park. After some intense discussions over the last few weeks, Rod Wood has boldly zeroed in on Jack Fox returning as the starting punter.

4 Likes

… and posters from the Den wailed and gnashed teeth about what an idiot move it was, ruining the smokescreen possibilities.

3 Likes

Yup- first NFL player to sign a 15 year deal?

2 Likes

I heard it was a lifetime contract?

2 Likes

That would be awesome, getting him to sign a non-compete! Lifetime!

1 Like

It would make sense for Fox to sign a ground breaking contract. There’s never been another player like him.

1 Like

100% true. I do joke sometimes, but I would LOVE to see them do more with him. I’d love to see him bust a 70 yard run off. It’s something nobody can really plan for. I’m not sure how good he is at throwing on the run, but I guarantee nobody is game planning for chasing down a punter that runs a 4.5. ST units will not solve the riddle of the Fox any time soon. Devastating punter, lethal passer, and legs like a cheetah. Talk about serving up a nice warm glass of “■■■■ you” for an opponent. LOL. I love it.

2 Likes

I had to look. He really did run a 4.6.

I remember a kicker from USC that Dallas drafted. I can’t think of his name Buehler or something. He ran a 4.5 and did more reps on the bench then most of the linebackers if I remember correctly. He could kick it a mile but had terrible accuracy.

1 Like

Fox isn’t just a weapon…he’s a nuclear warhead

1 Like

Fox is Alpha

1 Like

Fox is the one and only meme where Chuck Norris is the joke.

2 Likes

1 Like

Fox must’ve recorded his bench press one handed. This guy has measurables, but Fox is throwing lasers into tight windows.

1 Like

Home Video Dancing GIF # Vote For Pedro

2 Likes

Fox is so awesome, they are going to give his frozen sperm a lifetime contract! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic idea

what does the fox say GIF

1 Like

I knew someone would do this!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.