Roster moves yesterday/ we keep our QB from Dallas

And our TE and Dalhi our activated

1 Like

I wonder how long they plan to keep Blough on the active roster. That maybe hard to do.

1 Like

WRONG LIONS QUARTERBACK JERRAH!

Dude is going senile…

I’m happy for David. He got a better Blough job.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really am not sure what the point of it even would be. He’s just a guy…you can find a bunch of other QBs that are of similar skill level and production.

Blough sucks and does not have the tools to become a franchise level QB. Why not just trade him for a bag of peanuts, save the roster spot and bring in another QB that sucks to start learning the offense on the PS.

I thought Jeff Driskel was a better QB than Blough.

1 Like

Evidently the Lions have a higher opinion of Blough’s ability than many of us do. Who knows what they see behind closed doors that we don’t, as far as his potential. But does this maybe say something about Stafford’s long-term future here? Would they do this if they believed Stafford will be here and playing well for the next 5-6 years? Maybe the cost is minimal, like no big deal to bring him up.

Bob Quinn has a higher opinion of many guys on his roster than anyone else on the planet does.

1 Like

Still waiting on my Dad Jokes lions jersey. Come on, wifey. Get it done.

Do you know why the green pepper couldn’t shoot his bow?

He didn’t habanero.

Probably long enough to wait out Dallas signing a new QB. Also trade deadline is in a couple of weeks, so Dallas will act sooner than later.

Working in hospitality one of the most underrated yet important skills is pretending all of your customers are funny. If you can convince someone that you think they are funny, then they love you. It’s as close to a universal truth as there is.

Telling bad dad jokes is good practice for faking that some old fart’s sense of humor is on point.

I kind of like Blough. He definitely has some improvisational instinct that you cannot teach. He consistently showed it at Purdue.

Though I think you’d have to go to more of WC offense/spread short passing game. The problem with Blough has always been that he consistently get hurt. Seemed like it was every single year at Purdue.

Is losing Blough going to have much impact on the franchise?

It would be a blow.

Is it just me or does Blough look like a right-handed Kellen Moore?
I think I liked the other guy better that signed with Denver.

Nah. Blough’s arm is much stronger. Fringe passable NFL arm strength. Chase Daniel level arm strength. Kelley Moore’s arm was barely D-1 capable one college. He was just so damn brilliant and his coaching and surrounding talent was miles better than most all of their opponents.

Blough’s also a much better athlete. Saw him run 58 yards for a TD against Nebraska a couple years ago. Moore was slow in addition to having zero arm strength.