Salary Cap through Vaitai renegotiation

@JerseyJungle perfect !

LOL. I don’t know, but its been mentioned that Corral is a bit too turdian.

1 Like

I have to admit, I googled the word turdian.

Then realized the jokes on me lol

tur’ di en (adj.) - 1. of or related to turds 2. emitting an unpleasant odor similar to that emitted by human solid waste 3.(slang) a football player that is not suited for teams such as the Detroit Lions

2 Likes

Cap space after Vaitai renegotiation and a guess on Glasgow

• $24M under the cap - as of right now
  • $17M under the cap - budgeted for draft picks
  • $6.5M under the cap - budgeting for entire year (draft picks, PS, 53Man and in-season).
1 Like

Smells like an amount that FA WRs are taking right now…

Hmmm…

Meme Think GIF

4 Likes

Ewwww. … who turdianed on you? Did it cost extra?

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1638947529785225216

Yates numbers come from the NFL management council and include all players except maybe JRM and they have us as $24,447,312 under the cap.

3 Likes

Pretty impressive that we are 4th in the league in cap space even after all these moves.

2 Likes

Holmes is either a ninja or a wizard… can’t decide.

Ninja GIF by Walk Off The Earth

1 Like

Or a ninja cat!

1 Like

I know you’ve mentioned it several times, but how much space do we usually carry through the season for in-season transactions?

Bringing in Chark feels like it might be a squeeze but then again, at this point I half expect Decker or Ragnow to take a paycut just because Brad asked really nicely.

1 Like

I budget around $5M, could be a little more or less.
I think we re-sign Chark, I still think we are under budget.
Decker/Ragnow won’t take a pay cut, but they will restructure to move some of their cap hit from this year to future years.

1 Like

Or maybe a ninja turtle!?

ninja turtles GIF

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.