Sandman Slowlights!

Didn’t see it posted yet

9 Likes

Netflix’s vision and setting up his blocks and hitting the tiny crease…man, he played great!

5 Likes

If only he had one more gear. He sees it well for sure.

1 Like

#1 thing that jumped 0ut at me, man. He improved a lot.

2 Likes

Sandman’s work is done to perfection and simply-there is no one better at what he does period ! his film is so clean and crisp and beautiful to watch , you get to see so many little things about our game -that you would probably miss if he wasn’t doing this for us , I am in love with everything he gifts us !!! Sandman if you see this? THANK YOU --there are none better than you, know that you are missed here posting to . this is like art-it’s so amazing.

6 Likes

Actually watching it live, the slowlights was just on their side.

1 Like

Hey guys, help me remember. I’ve been apart of this community from one board to another since 98/99. No, seriously. I’m a hardcore message boarder :joy:. Though my name has changed multiple times, I’m an OG.

I’ve been watching Sandman Slowlights from the get…

So I ask you, what year did he start? was is pre or post

“The defeated season”

AKA 08’.

I can’t remember.

1 Like

So true Natty, and that has been a common theme for quite a few players under this regime.

His channel on youtube started in 2011. What platform might it have been before that?

YEs sir. If you watch any of this watch the last three runs and how he reads his blocks.

I am really enjoying the WR and TE downfield blocking. Those boys seek out the contact. For Jamo, I think he shows he isn’t giving up or giving in. I believe it is quite the opposite, and that he is doing everything Dan has talked about in regard to “if they don’t block, they won’t play”. He definitely needs to figure out the hands-of-stone thing, but I think that is due to overthinking, one game it’s just going to flow for his coming out party, and Goff is going to feed it (it being confidence).

I also loved at the 6:05 mark during the pick with Walker directing traffic. The rest of the guys setting up the blocks was well done. Attention to detail is what it is all about.

2 Likes

Yea I noticed Jamo blocking his ass off on all those running play. He’s definitely bought in to the team. It’s just a matter of time for him. Josh Reynolds has been great this year as well.

3 Likes

If Hutch hadn’t blown up that TE screen and grabbed that ridiculous interception, it could have been a big play for the Panthers. There was a lot of green upfield of their TE. Good on Hutch for recognizing the screen and reacting so quickly.

I want to say even before he started his channel he was posting them on here. Pretty sure he used to be pretty regular on here as well. Someone back me up, or is me getting dumb when old?

Yeah, he was posting them here before the channel… iirc

for sure, men. Love how many of us are seeing it too. growth…growth…growth!!!

Then more growth!!!

1 Like

love the input & these observations

such a Great awareness that so fun to recognize - I love it too, man

1 Like

The Office Television GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like

Anniversary Celebrating GIF by Kochstrasse™

Yeah Sandman was a regular here a long time ago. Gotta be around a decade.

1 Like