Sandman was ON IT this week

Dude already has the slowlights uploaded.

10 Likes

Can he make some slo-lights of the DB’s giving up all those arm punts and send em to Allen Park for vomitous film study? Sorry…but that secondary really disturbed me today.

2 Likes

Funny how we already expect to dominate every game.
I actually do love it.
Yes, there were a few breakdowns, but, the Jets scored 17.
The Jets top 5 D allowed us to score 20.
Perspective.

3 Likes

I heard that the Lions’ front office is contacting the league and is going to forfeit the victory because the fan base wasn’t satisfied.

3 Likes

Probably because we’re winning so he’s excited. I’ll bet it’s a lot more fun editing wins than loss after loss.

2 Likes

@LionFrog the Jets top 5 D only gave up 13. Their ST gave up 7.

4 Likes

Jackson’s Block on Writes TD is legit. Takes two guys out of the play so there is zero pressure on Goff.

4 Likes

Good catch!

2 Likes

Seeing us winning at the margins - beautiful to see the textbook technique and effort caputerex in super-slow mo.

The part where you see the jets WR get jammed off of his route and taken out of speed/timing, which made an easier release to the next level to pick up…which leass to a pick.
The blocking for the PR TD
The blocking on the TE TD

dominance of the OL on these plays. So much cool shit to see.

2 Likes

They called one back an in fact two holding calls in a row does that count since even announcers had trouble locating a hold not once but twice on that drive.

5 Likes

These were great.

I noticed a few more things that I didn’t see during the game.

#1… Ben Johnson should use more motion … particularly to bring a WR over to get a free release behind another WR lined up on the LOS. ASB is not coverable when he uses this concept… and I’d love to see a post/sail combo with Jamo running in motion and then taking off of Chark’s post route.

#2… JAMES HOUSTON!!!

He had his sack…. but… he also factored into BOTH of Romeo’s sacks and Comiskey’s sack.

Houston got outside pressure early… forced the Milf-chaser up in pocket… and led to the sacks.

1 sack for Houston… and 3 assists!

2 Likes

Yes. It will take a while, but soon we’ll all be as arrogant and entitled at Pats fans.

1 Like

And Jacobs returned an INT to the 15 yard line, which got us a field goal, the offense gained no yards on that drive. Defense and special teams got us 10 of the 20 points.

It’s a great sign when you can still win when the offense has a down game.

1 Like

Lots of bitching about Swift recently, but he looked pretty good in those slowlights. The one in real time where it looked like he should have cut it outside looked like a good run when slowed down. Split second decisions when running with a football won’t always be perfect.

I won’t LOL
Yes - expectations.
Not entitlement

1 Like

Something i noticed and yes its highlights but goffs passes looked on the money the mid range accuracy was excellent. Over defenders by inches in the hands of receivers…was pretty …and yes i know he missed some passes but a lot were pretty

2 Likes

thank you mr sandman—awsomw

1 Like

But isn’t a win against Carolina a birthright for us now?

lol - we will win.
it’ because we will earn it

1 Like

I think the issue is the consistency. He drops the ball if there is a defender near him. He shy’s away from contact (others have mention his shoulder which may be a good point). He often doesn’t commit to the running lane if it doesn’t appear obviously in front of him which lead to a lot of lateral movement and then sprints to the outside for little to no gain.

I don’t care if it’s 2-3 yards, hit the whole, stay on the blockers hip and sift through. He plays like a 180 lb scatback and runs around at 220lbs. I would never question his talent, he’s one of the most gifted athletes on the entire team. I’m just not sure football is his passion, he gets you what’s there and easy and then looks to go down or out of bounds which is frustrating to me.

1 Like