Savage- Jalen Carter

Jalen Carter is back to 100% and will be our #1 draft pick with the Rams selection. He just manhandled LSU’s OLine, and sacked QB Jayden Daniels, lifting him off the ground with one arm while raising his other arm in a #1 salute as the play was blown dead. A truly Aaron Donaldesque play right here. His raw power is off the charts. We need a pass rushing DT more than anything else on this team right now. Playoffs await if we get the DL right. He is the missing piece.

23 Likes

Oh…my…goodness. Depends on who is willing to give what BUT if he’s the guy, I’m in.

4 Likes

what’s hilarious is I think everyone thought he was going to throw him to the ground and maybe get a penalty

Instead he just held him up like it was his child and set him back down ever so gently

9 Likes

His lateral agility on that play was most impressive.

He swiped the OG and swam over to his left, then circled back to the right with impressive bend to snag Daniels.

6 Likes

he just swatted a pass down too….

to go along with his blocked FG, run game wrecking, and herculian sack.

7 Likes

4th and inches and Carter blew up his blocks for the stuff

8 Likes

If Rams somehow start winning I’m going to be very disappointed

17 Likes

He also has a deflected pass, and now a critical 4th down stuff. This guy has to be our target. Him with McNeil, Hutch, and Paschal with Houston and Okwara as the spell rush ends….

Add in a corner with the 2nd pick and a LB, and you’ve got yourself an NFL defense.

17 Likes

Picking between him and Will Anderson would be a very good problem to have. I’m excited for the predraft debating after the season.

14 Likes

I’m a huge fan, inconsistent motor aside which I’m less concerned about under a coach like Campbell. The guy has immense potential, highest potential in the draft IMO.

9 Likes

Let’s be real the chances of beating these guys aren’t very good. Mid-January the Big 10 is likely going to be Georgia’s beyotch.

8 Likes

I have been saying this for weeks now. Jalen Carter finishes this DL.

Hutch, Jalen Carter, Alim McNeil, Paschal, Levi (if he comes back healthy) and Romeo Okwara works for me. Buggs is likely there and another depth DT.

Edge includes Charles Harris, James Houston and Julian Okwara.

That is a winning unit. Adding that to a winning OL and this team is being built the right way.

16 Likes

My only concern was the lack of production so far this season… but lots of game changing plays today!

A starting D-line of Alim, Carter, Hutch and Paschal sounds pretty darn good to me!

8 Likes

Carter or Anderson win win. Porter JR with ours pretty pretty please

10 Likes

Reminds me of another kid from the SEC conference around 40 years ago.

8 Likes

I agree! I hope Carter is the pick

3 Likes

I would be pretty happy with ringo if for some reason we can’t get Carter or Anderson. Or, in addition to one of them…

The Beatles Art GIF by hoppip

5 Likes

So were in a good spot

3 Likes

I wanted Jordan Davis. Won’t lie. But if we can get someone that is impactful and plays more downs in a game that would be amazing for this line. Alim and he would be a GREAT combo.

5 Likes

As long as Carter gives effort on all of those extra snaps.