Schefter reporting no Lions deal is done,Just talk

Hoping he’s wrong and the parameters are set for a deal. This team needs an influx of talent. The more picks, the better the chance to hit on a few.

Without knowing for sure that DE Chase Young is gone at No. 2, I’d hope there would be no done deal anyway.

2 Likes

It kills me when people use Shefter and the word reporting in the same sentence.

2 Likes

More like broke dick reporting, amirite? :rofl::joy:

Even with Chase Young (who I don’t think fit our system), we still need more. I hope we can some fleece Miami into taking our 3 pick and have then return both of their 1st and 2nd rd picks

18th overall

26th overall

39th overall

56th overall

1 Like

I’d have another beer if we got that in return for 3.

1 Like

Garbage…the Lions are picking Okudah at #3 overall. No trades, no nonsense…pick is in with at least 7 minutes to go.

I’d be okay with
18th overall

26th overall

39th overall

Every part of this post is completely unrealistic/inaccurate

You guys are in a fantasy land if you think the Dolphins are trading and giving up that much.

2 Likes

If Young doesn’t fit your system, your system is jacked.

9 Likes

Watch, all this chatter, and hoping for a trade down. And like usual, no trade down will happen and it will be Okudah as it’s been mocked for months lol.

1 Like

I’m basing it on the system we run with is similar to New England. Can Young play is space? I think he is your prototypical 4-3 DE. Besides, I’m sure he was in chill mode but the last 3 games against Michigan, Wisconsin and Clemson he got ass smacked. Watch the tape. Again, I don’t think the Lions are sweating over not acquiring Young. I don’t think they value him as much IMO

1 Like

I dont think a deal should be done until late this afternoon. Lots of offers may still be on the table. Someone might get desperate in the final hour and add a crucial pick.

2 Likes

No way a deal gets done before the first two picks are made. I’m sure details will be worked out but nothing solidified.

BQ will get trade offers. Will he accept them? We won’t know until we’re in the clock.

Regardless I think we draft D. Brown.

1 Like

If Quinn doesn’t take Tua at 3 or trade down he needs to be fired immediately. That would make the draft an immediate failure no matter what else they do.

1 Like

Why would teams announce if they had already worked-out a deal anyways?..that’s just opening-up the door for someone else to try and jump ahead of them…this is just dumb reporting, Schefter wouldn’t know if a deal had been done yet or not.

1 Like

I watched the tape. Particularly against Michigan Young was consistently double-teamed and still disrupted the pocket.

1 Like

Schefter is the most respected NFL reporter around the league, though. Outside of a few player connections Glazer has, Schefter breaks almost every major piece of NFL news.

2 Likes

I have nothing for the people connected to the media. Any media.