Seahawks! Stop keeping the rams around!

Doing what they did to the to the team and the finances and then bailing to let someone else deal with it is exactly how I picture McVay and Snead.

3 Likes

It’s the way it went down. They sold the farm to save their asses last year.
Now, they could be in the position of needing a QB and have no first round pick.

2 Likes

But they won the Super Bowl, and they’ve had good draft picks… so why fire them and then trust someone else to come and fix what they probably were already planning to fix moving forward?

3 Likes

I think we were all sweating that one for a while. Denver needs to find a way to score more than 9 points a game or wer might not get Anderson or Carter…

1 Like

100% fact

1 Like

There is zero percent chance McVay is fired. Who would go coach the Rams after that?

2 Likes

Nah no way man. I’d be shocked. McVay is still a great offensive mind a lot of teams would love to have. Snead has been fine but im less sure about him. They sold the farm to get their ring but that was the plan anyway.

2 Likes

If he does it won’t be because of the won-lost record. It’ll be because he’s an a-hole and the players are rebelling. I do believe he’s a classic “boy genius” control freak who does very well when things are going good and really badly when things fall apart.

2 Likes

Had is the operative word. They had good picks when Brad Holmes was funneling Snead attention in the right direction. Not so much since he left…

3 Likes

Ankle. Not sure how severe.

2 Likes

Given all the injuries to key players, that’s hard to believe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.