Senior Bowl Talk

Weigh-ins are underway down in Mobile.

This guy right here has been my guy since trying to get a bead on Derrick Brown last year:

Deonte Brown just weighed in here in Mobile at the

@seniorbowl

: 6’3 1/4" and 364 pounds. A human bulldozer.

2 Likes

Looks like no televised practices today, but both tomorrow and Thursday are on ESPN U. Unless the NFL Network cuts into their NFL Now coverage to show it.

Believe the NFL Network has senior bowl practices the next couple of days.
They are airing a recap each day starting tonight, think it is around 8pm

Nothing too surprising about the weigh ins and measurements, only that Devonta Smith refused to do his heigth or weight.

Najee Harris has some pretty freakish length, but that’s not so important for a running back, and also not totally unexpected.

Payton Turner with pretty insane size at 6’5, 280, with 35 inch arms. If Quiintricia was still here, I’d say he was guaranteed to be high on our board lol.

Surratt brothers were quite a bit smaller than listed at UNC.

I’ll take 1 of those please. Imagine him as our RG.

What an absolute monster.

1 Like

Field Yates has a couple of interesting things to say today.

And more about Eskridge…

I think I’m gonna have to do some research…

1 Like
1 Like

As a four year LT starter at IOWA, Alaric Jackson is someone to watch. For those of you who have more access than I, could someone tell me if they moved him inside to guard.

I liked herbert the rb from VT he handled himself pretty good in pass protection drills

Collins looked good too

Eskridge is so good would love to get this kid with a extra 1st or our 2nd but not sure he last out of the 1st.

Yeah, he looks to have the goods. Problem is he’s old af. Like older than Golladay and Ridley were, and they were really old for prospect.

Really good story…

1 Like