Should teams beware of the QBs from the big 3…?

That makes two of us. I was also anti Fields. Same this year with KT. You just won’t see me harp on it often.

1 Like

I wouldn’t admit defeat on this just yet. A bad situation will ruin any rookie QB. I’d like to see how he performs under a competent staff that tailors the offense towards his strengths.

Josh Allen would be a bust if we judged him after his first season. He posted 10 TDs to 12 INTs in his rookie season and was benched in his first start after posting a 0.0 rating. He had 30 TDs in his first two seasons. He had 37 in his 3rd alone.

Not saying this will happen, but I do think it’s a little early to call Fields a bust. His #1 WR has been checked out all season. His best option is Darnell Mooney.

100% on point.

And said a lot nicer then me. :grinning:

1 Like

I am not looking at stats when I sat Stroud is legit…but if you do, his numbers in one year are better then any of Justin Fields numbers at OSU.

It’s a really dumb argument to stay away from a a player bc previous alumni busted. It would make more sense if the dudes were related (using this rationale, but it’s still stupid). Bc based on that kinda logic we wouldn’t have drafted St. Brown or MSU Gholston wouldn’t have gotten drafted or Derek Carr wouldn’t have gotten drafted. There were question marks around TUA coming out bc of talent and bc of his injury history but some desperate qb team was going to make a play for him. Haskins was told to stay in college, he left. Little early to judge fields and Lawrence but maybe they weren’t as good as some thought. Fields isn’t as accurate at stroud. Stroud fits balls into tight windows…

That’s what she said.

1 Like