Smart Money Skoronski

1 year deal, 31 years old. He’s Evan Brown replacement. Solid depth. Could start if need be. Insurance against Big V back…

Big V days might be numbered

Yea agreed. Just trying to get a rise from a couple lol

Goodfellas GIF

1 Like

There aren’t any generational picks in this draft.

It was probably never happening anyway…

Good signing. Found our interior backup at all 3 positions. Need the developmental guy now in the 3rd or later.

I personally like Vorhees. And with his injury, probably can be had late. And we don’t need him to play this year.

1 Like

I like Mafi @Thats2 showed me him
And Arkansas Ceneter.

But Michigan C/G Olawatimi is my #1 mid round guy

1 Like

If he pans out of course that would be a great return

I like Mafi too :facepunch:t2:

Glasgow was released too so he doesn’t count against the comp formula. How much did Evan Brown sign for?

We aren’t getting any comp picks.

Might get a 4th if Panthers sign DJ Golladay

My dream draft would have us taking Carter at 6 and Skoronski at 18. I still think it’s possible. I believe Broderick Jones will be the first OT off the board followed by Paris Johnson. They are both true LTs and I think at the combine Jones solidified a spot in the top ten picks.

While Skoronski is a great football player he does not project as an elite LT. Teams will project him as a G and a very good one. I’m sure he could give you a few games at tackle if needed but the short arms will keep him a permanent G. Roster construction be damned I want the best O Line in the NFL and keep Goff clean. The G position is not as important if you have a mobile QB but we don’t have that…I take Skoronski at 18 and even move up a few spots if necessary.

If Skoronski not there, what about Carter then OCyrus Torrence

I would not use a first round pick on Torrence. I think other teams will value him more than we will. He just don’t play well in space. He is good in pass pro sets and keeps the pocket clean but he is more of a limited area mauler.

If you read the GM trends thread you will notice that guard isn’t a premium position.

Skoronski is a tackle tho remember :slight_smile:

And 80% of Holmes 1st and 2nd round picks have been on the line

I would bet that he goes OL/DE then DT or CB

Yeah I realized that when Elliott signed for free in Miami…brain fart

I have a feeling you’ll be popping something else.
87G

1 Like

He’s injured a lot but our offense leveled up when he came back from injury and got that connection with Goff. He was the guy who takes the top off the defense. I know that’s important to Holmes

Williams should be that guy but there are apparently concerns about where his heads at

Cody Mauch is such a Dan Campbell guy. I mean he’s already missing teeth!

I agree he might be good pick if they have to release Big V that is only reason why . V they like an he was very good 2021 I heard it was a nerve that had to be fixed not like major disc problem.
Just had to be fixed an then big man needed recovery time so they sat him out.
I looked an looked at draft as it sits now an unless they get Wilson I don’t think the Team will take Carter Right now my mock has the RB Bijan Robinson as the best value pick at 6

1 Like