So, #2 or #3 draft pick

Why would Miami move up when they know Lions & Giants won’t take a QB?

1 Like

Because you think they will trade the pick to a team that WILL take a QB.

2 Likes

Because other teams need a QB and may be willing to trade up to get ahead of Miami.

2 Likes

So it looks like the Redskins are going to lose. That has us taking the #3 pick in the draft right?

Exactly. Okudah picked at 3 would be a colossal disaster.

You were hoping we would win 2 more meaningless games because your boy Quinn has a great track record of first round and 2nd round picks. Lol lol. Cant wait to see what he gets with that low 5th round pick you jerked offed to for months now.

Arizona took Kyle Murray when they had Josh Rosen. Stranger things have happen.

1 Like

Yep–3rd pick overall.

No. It’s stupid. You will have a home run LT available at 3. He is a sure fire talent about as safe as you can get, at a premium position. But yes, let’s trade down, draft a worse player, at a lesser position and pick up some picks we can use on KJs, Tabors and Tavai’s.

Look, I get it you love prospects and scouting… but this isn’t fantasy football. Passing up on a stud LT in order to accumulate more picks is insanely stupid.

4 Likes

Thanks Greg

1 Like

Agreed — take the blue chip talent
Guessing Lions will throw $$$ at DL during FA

With no due respect, your track record is garbage.

3 Likes

It really all comes down to the head coach of your football team. I try thinking about it, thinking about which player can make take you over that hump. I feel like Peyton Manning was the one exclusion, but it really is all about getting the best coach.

Can we trade our #3 overall pick for Kyle Shanahan or Bill Belichek?

He’s never changed his stance. He wants wins, even if “meaningless”. At least he is consistent even if you don’t agree with him.

Probably time you let the Diggs thing go… that horse has been dead for awhile. Get a hobby or some exercise and let it go

1 Like

I’m not sold on Thomas being all that. He looks pretty nimble but I don’t see much power out of him. If i’m picking a LT at #3, when I already have a LT I spent a 1st rounder on a couple years ago, I want that guy to be a generational talent. I don’t think Thomas is that player.

Passing up a blue chip LT at #3 would be interesting.

Quinn is going to be looking at making a big splash to save his job. Does drafting an LT do that? I’m not sure it does.

I think you are overrating Thomas. He’s a really good prospect but I’m not sure he’s can’t miss. He’s not the prospect that Penei Sewell is for ‘21 for instance.

And quit using terms like, “it’s stupid.” You’re opinion is of no additional value than any other poster here.

Yeah I agree with you guys. Thomas won’t transform us into a playoff team.

We’ll see. Everything I’ve seen/ read seems like he is a slam dunk. Pass protecting LT is a huge get. You don’t need your LT to be a road grader IMO. You definitely watch a lot more college football than me, and have a better idea if he will be a stud or not, but from what I’ve seen he checks off all the boxes.

I can understand not wanting to spend another pick on a tackle, but you need positional value out of the 3rd OA pick.

Constantly wanting to trade down is childish, and screams “ I am a madden addict”. It’s stupid. Sorry, but it is. If you want to have a real discussion about prospects, have a real discussion. Screaming “trade down” constantly isn’t a real discussion.