So Good!

This was seriously educational! Anyone that loves nature, this shit will blow ur mind.

“In winter, female bees kick the male bees out of the hive and then they starve or freeze to death” - Nature is ruthless

2 Likes

A buddy of mine has a bunch of hives.

Bees are ■■■■■■■ incredible.

If you really want to blow your mind, checkout how they kill invaders such as hornets, up to and including those as large as mice.

2 Likes

For sure, bees are just wild, Very interesting. And the male bees die when they have sex with the Queen… talk about tough luck, poor bastards.

Yep, pretty amazing little society’s those bees run. My sister has a couple of hives that she operates. Those queens are pretty badass. Go out, do 20 dudes, which kills them, then she’s popping out fertilized eggs for the next five years. I think the males die not from having their peckers ripped from their body, but collapse once they calculate the child support payments.

1 Like

Wait until you find out what happens to the male praying mantis after mating …

2 Likes

Haha well done sir!!!

1 Like

During mating, the female bites off his head… and then devours his corpse for nourishment.

So nothing out of the norm then?

Same is true with homo sapiens, it’s just that the female pleasures in taking years to complete the process.

1 Like