So much for top 3 pick

You could feel they were going to lose

Fuuuuuuuccccccck

Not gonna lie, that was pretty painful. You could see this happening as soon as they signed the guy. Typical Lions luck man, we’ve seen it all lol. That Fing unsportsmanlike penalty I wanna egg that dudes house.

6 Likes

WE can get Stroud at #5 or 6 now. Haaaaaa

raiders are so bad

5 Likes

Nfl is fishy league

4 Likes

Wish I could downvote this

10 Likes

Why you didn’t see the haaa. get a sense of humor

2 Likes

this is frigggin ridiculous
Feels like acting.
Mayfield was not good at all. One good pass on the last drive
I hope they get smashed from here on out. Not just beaten… throttle

2 Likes

If the QB needing teams (Seattle and Carolina) move ahead of us we still should be in a good position to take Carter or Anderson Jr whomever the Bears pass on.

Although the bears play the Vikings the last game of the season. Maybe we get lucky and the Queens rest their starters and the bears pick up a trash win.

3 Likes

Maybe the only thing worse than being Lionized? We were Raidered :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

haha

Stone Cold Wrestling GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Why was the defensive call to leave the guy one on one down there? What a terrible defensive play call. You know they had no timeouts and had to take a shot at the end zone. I’m baffled.

I’ve been saying for a bit tho that people on here were getting way too hyped for this rams pick and setting themselves up for disappointment. As long as it’s in the first 12 picks it’s still way more valuable than anyone could have predicted

3 Likes

Are they going to have to redo the schedule now that the Raiders are going to the XFL?

2 Likes

I actually think 3 is still possible, but 2 is definitely out of the question now. The Bears are not winning another game.

If the Rams lose out, Broncos beat Cardinals, and Panthers pick up a win somewhere we’re sitting at 3.

4 Likes

Going to bed. But first I have to go and take a massive “Raider.”

5 Likes

Packers
Broncos
Chargers
Seahawks
…that’s what’s left for Ram-o’s

1 Like

Exactly even if Carolina losses out and we set at 4 there isn’t a chance in hell they pass on a QB. Hopefully this will end the CJ to Detroit bull crap.

I hope we beat the rams AND raiders by 45+ points/game every time we play them now.
Neither team held up their en of the bargain

4 Likes

They way those teams have played this year just being honest the Rams could pick up 1 more with at the very least.

1 Like