So, pick one

In this hypothetical you are taking a QB at 6, not asking if you would do so or not. This excercise it is going to be QB and there are three on the board;

• CJ Stroud
  • AR
  • W Levis

0 voters

2 Likes

Can I pick not Levis? I’m leaning AR but I think Stroud has a good argument.

If we can fix Richardson’s footwork he’s the obvious pick.

2 Likes

Levis is interesting, but I would not feel comfortable taking him at 6. I don’t see the upside in Stroud. I think he could be a solid NFL QB, but not an elite guy. AR15 has the biggest range of outcomes, but with Goff already in the building, we could gamble on AR15 and just keep Goff if we realize AR15 isn’t the answer.

So, pick one

No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

4 Likes

I chose Levis. Get him some coaching and let him learn behind Goff for a year+

I won’t get behind QBs like AR15, but I understand the appeal. I don’t like Lamar Jackson or Justin Fields so an athlete first QB I can’t get on board with.

But I prefer we not go QB @ 6

4 Likes

Alright! Wtf is going on here?
Me, too. Only because Hooker wasn’t one of the choices.:rofl:

1 Like

Levis is Paxton lynch 2.0

Stroud would be the best fit.

2 Likes

Excellent comp.

2 Likes

Lol of course it is because you have a preference. You don’t like Levis and Paxton was a massive bust.

It’s funny how some can think a prospect is as big a bust as possible yet others like the same player. This is how you know people on message boards (myself included) don’t belong evaluating NFL talent.

Fans get stuck on players they like and everyone else sucks. Levis is going top 10 in this draft. NFL evaluators don’t think his pro comp is Paxton Lynch :joy::joy::joy:

QBHATER doesn’t even think his pro comp is Paxton Lynch. He’s basically just saying he thinks Levis is a bust. At least that’s wha I think he’s insinuating lol.

I was going to make almost this exact post yesterday but for some reason couldn’t find the poll button :joy:

My vote would be for Stroud after the Peach Bowl. He curbed a lot of doubt with that performance. I think he would be the best fit for the offense we’ve built and most pro ready

1 Like

I probably should’ve picked Stroud. I let me believing he will be long gone influence my decision.

1 Like

I don’t want QB till after rd 3 but if i picked based on this thread Stroud would be my pick. I root for Blue but would still pick him.

2 Likes

Well Stroud certainly isn’t too humble

“For me, if you put on my film, I think I’ve been the best player in college football two years in a row,” Stroud said. “Honestly, I haven’t touched my potential yet.”

1 Like

ooooffffff

Living in Denver through Paxton 1.0 was brutal. Hard pass

Levis = Tannyhill

I picked Levis but would rather get Bennett in the 5th.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.