So there's a chance!

Cool pic just so you remember what i said about Harris becoming a CB its happening I think he is better cb than s will he show us i don’t know lets hope.

I also told you Juilan may not make it . I ask what has he done in camp not much an injured again I think he could be cut lose or pup.

Watch an see if Pittman makes final 53 he has taking over from Julian as the rush like Sam LB.

I also said we would play mainly two LBs not 3 an the numbers bear that out at camp. They will play like e3 LBs when in goal line.

Call me what you want i said all the above an took flack from you an others . I can handle it I am wrong also but get idea what this team likes. Team meaning staff.
I don’t care if you agree its a posting Lions board we all make a fair stab an what we think.

I could dig up what you said but its ok your opinion is yours an mine is mine an Just maybe your Kettle is bigger than mine. :grinning:

We can only use the short term IR 8 times during season an if they use same player twice it will count as 2 times.

So right now we have Levi as possible short term an maybe Iffy who we have not heard much about his injury.

After the 53 players name any claimed must go on roster not on PS.

Only ones with 4 years accrued time are auto FA

Most of are cuts will not meet the 4 years. We may lose couple but what are not claimed we can get back on PS

Then why are you crying over every post Air makes?..it’s his opinion.

I am pointing that he makes it sound like all his opinions are 100% way should be an that is not the case.
I also said i enjoy reading them just don’t think he is right as often as he thinks , but they are his an what i said are mine . I think he will like you standing up for him an again that’s your right .

One other trait I have noticed is he can throw some pretty cool off platform balls as well. And they say he is pretty fast as a runner.

Thats about all I’ve got as well. Its like moving a big arm WR to QB in Madden. Which doesn’t make sense.

I would like to take this time to point out that ppl whose opinions are different than mine are DEAD…FREAKIN’…WRONG!!!

:muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
-Love you guys!

6 Likes

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

5 Likes

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

4 Likes

LOL - Nice!

I will disagree but allow you to be wrong cus of the glare from your head :grinning:

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV
Need to snag some sun glasses, my bro. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.