So... What About Bob (Kraft)?

I’ll take it!

No really though. For reference, I also walked into a video karaoke place in Shanghai a couple years ago with my brewer and realized pretty quickly it was a brothel. Triad gangsters quickly intercepted us sat us down and ushered through a lineup of girls who looked throughly subjugated and defeated. Eyes to the floor. It was horrifying and we got the ■■■■ out of there immediately. I just wanted to sing some ‘hotel California like every other drunk Gweilo here in a karaoke lounge, not deal with that mess.

The girls in wan chai come on their own to make extra money and deal personally with the mama sans to split revenue. They are ‘free agents’ in a sense. That’s also how it was explained to me by my business partners here who have been in HK for decades

Sounds like kayfabe to me after reading ablut human trafficking (its apparently pretty prominent here.)

At any rate, IMHO it should just be legalized and regulated.

Bob got off… literally and figuratively…

1 Like

Niiiice!!!

Kraft…Not so nice. The world is changing

What Is one of the worlds biggest sex trading and prostitution draw?! SuperBowl… kill the whole NFL if we go this route of thinking…

Cure? Like it or not, it’s not supply and demand (this doesn’t address desire) it’s internal… it’s ethical … it’s individuals taking on morality…

Sex - getting pregnant - getting STDs. just like I told my teenage daughter… is simple: do not do it… it’s the only way to not have all the negative outcomes to include shitty self work afterwards.

Until we each decide on our own it’s wrong, and fight our inner desires and selfishness, and win… we will fail (as we are) both individuals and collectively.

And this is actually one of the few areas I’ve giving to God and He’s allowed me to win at it… last time I had sex was overseas and in 2004. Decided afterwards, as I was only 2 yrs sober and still working my initial 12 steps… no more… it wasn’t worth it and never looked back… weird to read it now but you can do it if you really want too… but, God gets the victory; not me!

I definitely don’t want to.

1 Like

I be fair… that’s not happening during a tug job at a massage parlor. Props to your abstinence, it’s something I could never do… I’m a borderline sex addict :joy:

Oh, it’s a daily struggle brother… be lying any other way

God has victory over it daily for me… when I give it to Him and not try to do it in my own they self will (what a weird word)?!

Prostitute: You got girlfriend Vietnaaam?

Private Joker: Not right this minute…

1 Like

You ever make it to Sapa? I LOVED Sapa.

What’s the connection if you do not mind me asking ? Alcohol issues and getting sober I can grasp & Congrats on that win . What does that have to do with Sex or the abstinence of Sex. Seems more like you are punishing yourself especially when you claim a daily struggle with the choice.

I went 19 days once without Sex in the last 27 years and I was a miserable ■■■■ after day 10 :rofl:

1 Like

Not to answer for him, but I believe it has something to do with complete control over one’s self and not being ruled by urges, whether it be drugs, sex, etc… I’ve heard religious people theorize that people do those types of things trying I fill a hole in their life that only God can fill… The theory is that faith is what they’re missing.

2 Likes

It’s a hole I’m trying to fill …That’s for sure . :wink:

With excess baby batter on the brain I cant give any activity it’s true amount of attention it deserves .

Some of my best detailed work, investments, choices, successes come post sex.
A level of clarity achieved no other way …Physical Labor is another story best work achieved with a loaded weapon :smiley:

Still.

Waiting.

1 Like

Went thru rehab in 2000/01 (over the Hod lists and New Years!) for drinking.

I had to accept that I had problems, needed help and that I couldn’t do it on my own - AKA the saying “self knowledge failed“ or “The best I could do on my own was get into rehab!”.

I had to accept I need thing outside myself - a higher power. I had to accept I was spiritually dead and needed a spiritual awaking to fix me.

But I also had to look at myself, others and God and find peace with all three…

When I started this journey, I had a “given” point of view about who and what God was to me… I never really thought about that fact “I had to decide who God was and what He meant to me; or others perspectives” … it was hard erasing that whiteboard in my mind and starting fresh, open mindedly with a clean board and Writing down my own version of God … what God is to me today is nothing like I had in my head 17 yrs ago.

I realized I was using not just whiskey but women, people overall and anything else I could to get what I wanted to temporarily fix my internal emptinessNess and self loathing…

And as I go each day, I also learned that I had to stop my bad habits along with my stopping the drinking. Bad relationship and sex are triggers… so I do my best to stay away from them.

And, all these “bad habits, insecurities, drinking etc…” are all simply me trying to control my life ( which I already found out I suck at) and not letting God care for me, and simply focusing my willpower and free choice on just doing what God what me to do ( and that’s a whole deal in itself to stop, be silent and discern what He want vis the HolySpirt)

And basically, now, anything that is in conflict with Gods will and purpose for me: His creation and my owner Is sin…

Sin as defined by Him thru His word not mans version…

And it is a daily struggle… if I don’t praise Him, pray to Him and find Joy in Him each day he gives me, I can fall back into my sinful old ways…

And to clarify, I sin daily… but simply not as much or in certain ways like no sex… and I ask for forgiveness daily as well…

One day at a time
I can’t; He can and I think I’ll let Him!

Any questions, please keep asking away and I’ll do my best!!

I’ll end by saying every soul on earth could benefit from doing the 12 steps… drinking, drugs, sex, fear are all symptoms to me - the true problem is a dead, lost, misguided soul and spirit

More power to you , to each his or her own.

Born and raised Catholic … as my Daughters are .

With that said the Catholic Church is is forever tainted and should be abolished the unforgivable actions they as a whole are responsible for can never be fixed.

I live by …Be a good Person , let actions speak to a person with no pre conceived notions. Do the right thing by yourself and others .
Life is what you make it , pleasure is a GOD given ability & sense and a reaction from mental and physical stimulation .

I can agree with you on Alcohol/Drugs although I partake in both responsibly . I have no reason not to

Me and GOD are good , we talk …I’ve abandoned any idea that any one person is holier than me or that I should seek guidance from any one person clergy related .
If the water and bread is blessed by the tainted is it blessed ? If it is, as I believe, as is the establishment itself …no reason to give it value over my car or home for us to talk.

I was born and raised catholic as well, until I was about 16 and started looking at facts rather than what people tell me (sound familiar? MSM lol) and started seeing what that faith really was… If that isn’t a cult, then I don’t know what is. It’s corrupt to its core, just like anything in life that’s around long enough and ran by man (humans, not the gender). I do the exact same thing as you, live my life, don’t interfere with other’s lives, do onto others and all that jazz. I enjoy pleasures while being as responsible and honest about it as I can. I don’t pray, ask for forgiveness, etc… I figure if there is a great beyond, I hope that I’ll be judged by my actions in life and not the praise I didn’t give to anyone or entity.

1 Like

Well how was I supposed to know a pandemic would break out? The economy took a hit which should have meant boom times for hand jobs, but we have to stay 6 feet apart. It can’t be done!

1 Like

NYL and Gg19… my only
other thought is…

Remembering that people screw it up… not God… The Bible is the greatest “how to” psychology book ever written… but those reading it, misinterpreted it and misuse it for their own desires…

Religion sucks; Catholic Church or Pharisees… whomever…

I simply have faith and a personal relation with God thru Jesus… that’s it…

Love you both and love the discussion ya‘ll! :crazy_face::heart::upside_down_face::pray:

Also why does “god” want to know if we’re getting laid or not, and is he watching us masterbate? Seems like a bit of a perv.