So who’s the next Collins?

Collins was here to collect a pay-check. He’s like a lot of former Lions that were here to collect a check. I think DC and leadership are trying to get rid of that dead weight. So who’s next?. Who’s the next guy to be called out?

Williams!

My money will be on Vatia when the Lions draft an OG next draft.

3 Likes

Not a bad call, but V has looked better than i expected at RG.

7 Likes

I hope no one again!

1 Like

It’ll be nice when Kyle Hamilton kicks Will Harris off the field. It’s Will Harris as far of lack of effort.

2 Likes

I get that and see the same thing. Though I would still say that he is average at best and can be upgraded by a younger player. I had hope for Sternberg to push him this year, but the online coach keeps putting him on the left side. IMO if V even slacks off a bit he will be shown the door sooner rather then later.

I think your wrong you may not like him but he leads team in tackles an many wanted to blame him for the fourth down play an were wrong .strange how hate blinds people even in sports…I am not saying he is a stud but he will not lose his position for lack of effort…Again blinded by dislike happens a lot not just in sports

Very not hard to do on this sorry ass defense.

Plus that doesn’t make him good if he’s a safety leads the team in tackles. That means your linebackers are atrocious.

I think Vaitai and Nick Williams have both played okay. They’re also clearly giving their all.

3 Likes

Fact Harris total 20 16 solo 4 assists leads Lions maybe a learning defense young an getting better.

The question for you is your Bear QB will he learn an get better…You call Lions D sorry ass an what about your QB you already had in the HOF?

I think Nick could be a numbers cut once Hand an Strong can play.

We will have few weeks to see how Cornell does not sure when he will have to be active he is back an league gives them time not sure how much before he has to be on roster.

I disagree with that opinion. If the opposing team is throwing more then running, then the safety position should have more tackles. If the safety is spending more time on the line while the LBs are covering the middle of the field then again they can rack up more tackles, depending on what plays the offense is running. So to say that the LBs has to have more tackles can be overlooking the type of plays that are being run.

1 Like

As far as Big V i think based on his play this season he will be are ROG next season. His cost $8,400,000 without any rework is not bad for a starting ROG . H e can be cut with major cap hit or its possible he likes what Lions are building .
Most of his money is salary which means they could rework an add year or 2. His contract is easy for Lions to keep him reduce his hit or release .

Backup kicker!!!

If Patrick Mahomes had 0.78 seconds on average to throw, he’d look crappy too.

My #1 pick to leave in the offseason is Flowers. Impact-to-paycheck ratio is not there. Cap casualty

5 Likes

Julian Peterson was one “big name” outside FA who fit fthat description.

3 Likes

I’m not sure anyone on the roster is fitting that bill.

Good point and I can see the Lions getting a pass rusher to replace him in the draft.

1 Like