So Who Thinks We Run the Table?

With the way this team is playing we should be able to handle the Panthers, Bears and Packers to finish the season. The Vikings are clearly our biggest test, but we pushed this team to the limit when this team was less healthy and playing a lot worse. That was also on the road.

Jets are no cakewalk, but I don’t see them beating us right now.

If we handle business next week, we run the table and make the playoffs, book it.

5 Likes

9-8

4 Likes

Let’s see how they handle success. They chewed the Jags up. They bullied them all over the field, with flashy plays to boot. It was the most complete win I’ve seen from this team in a long, long time. IF they can continue this play, there isn’t a team that is threatening.

What I worry about is road games in December. The Jets are built much like we are. The Packers are never an easy out. I love how Jared has played, and this might get me in trouble, but he doesn’t (yet) instill confidence in me with gusty conditions.

I’d love for him to make me look stupid again.

17 Likes

Let’s beat the Vikings first
But I’m not ruling anything out at this point

The Lions scored more points than any team in the NFL this week

This team has turned the corner
They’re red hot right now

6 Likes

I feel confident about all of them. Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost to the Jets and Vikings. But this offense is rolling and Jags aren’t exactly pushovers.

1 Like

It’s not the Vikings I worry about because I think the team will be up for this game next week.
It’s the Jets and Packers on the road that worry me

4 Likes

Why do you hate Gofford?

2 Likes

Not me. If we need to beat the packers to make the playoffs, we will lose.

The Vikings and Jets will have something to say, but, if they keep their noses to the grindstone, it’s possible.

4 Likes

Just beat the Vikings first. They’re going to come in here at 10-2 and feeling good. Time to exact our revenge.

6 Likes

We are running the table period. Ain’t nobody we can’t beat and we are gonna show up for every single game.

Starts with the Vikings next week

5 Likes

Have to beat the Vikings at home first. Then ask that question again.

3 Likes

Next week is going to be crazy. Crazy to think we’ll be going into this one healthy…and at home. It’s gonna be one heck of a week leading into it.

2 Likes

I’m still pissed they let Buffalo off the hook

One at a time, this is doable

6 Likes

They left Minnesota off the hook. I’d argue they left Dallas off the hook with the Jamaal fumble.

4 Likes

I will not be surprised if they do. No room for error and it just takes one bad break, but I like their chances if they can stay healthy and keep playing the way they are playing.

1 Like

i hope they give us a solid primetime game next year, i know we have thanksgiving but we are gonna provide good games next year im sure…

never been to a night game at ford field

2 Likes

I am ecstatic with the fact that we have a path to the playoffs in december and will likely have a top 5 pick to add to this team in the offseason. We probably wont overcome the 1-6 start to make the playoffs this season but its possible and who would have thought we would be a few plays from a playoff spot in year two of the rebuild.

8 Likes

The problem isn’t that were aren’t capable, or aren’t a good team. Its that in the NFL its Any Given Sunday and its really hard to run the table on five games in the NFL. Unfortunately, just winning ONE of those super close games probably gives us enough leeway to lose one or maybe two. I would love to see it though. I’ll say this: we win the next two and all bets are off.

2 Likes

I said this when we were 1-6 and all the responses were a bunch of giant reefer pics…lol.

2 Likes