So Who Thinks We Run the Table?

I’m with you, Godfather…Jets are a road game in shit weather. By FAR our toughest game left.
Vikings are gonna get hammered!
(Does anyone have the video of Analzone impersonating Thor?)

Jets, yup…Packers are done

…veyr short term. WE should have beaten 'em the first time. Thier in deep shit!

I truly don’t think it’ll be a close game. Gotta keep the throttle down and get 'em into deep water early…drown their asses out before the game is even close to over…it’s over.

100% - these guys are so much better than their record shows.

2 Likes

Goff had some pretty memorable games late season in Seattle, one of his top 5 games ever came on a windy rainy day in 2017 vs the Giants, I believe, 4tds including a 70 ya? strike to Sammy Watkins in a downpour

Look it up Amigo

Out of likes. Snow games are hard for everyone, including the home team.
That said, snow games favor the team who wins the fist fight, and I fully expect us to do exactly that.
I think we win all of our home games and BOMB the Vikings.
I think Jets are our toughest game.
-Kicker will be non-existent.
-These games are typically low scoring
-These games usually favor teams that can run (US!!!)

I think we can win it, for sure…not scared…just think it’s hardest one we have.

I’ll b the least surprised person in here if we run the tables from here on out.

3 Likes

The video above does a grave injustice to the actual conditions on that throw, I was cold and coming down fairly hard on that play

Visions of Jamo?

Gaaahhh…I can’t get the vid to play

1 Like

Try to Youtube Goff to Watkins vs Giants, it should work

Enjoy

Its the lions. Lets slow down a little bit.

2 Likes

nice toss - dude was WIDE open too.
that’s the shit that’s gonna be required once JaMoss starts getting in behind everyone. HAHA

1 Like

Damn Right Skippy :rofl:

Not sure Goff can thro a ball in a driving cold rain further than that, the conditions were miserable, not sure the Giants DBs Cromartie and Collins were ready

Can’t wait for Jamo to produce the sequel

Wooord
IMO, shit has already gotten VERY friggin’ real. Buuuut…it’s about to get a whole lot more real.
…and after next offseason, even more real still.

1 Like

Run the table? Meaning 9 more wins?

5 Likes

Yeah… agree… let’s just take things 1 week at a time.

For example…
Earlier this season… many were not happy with the DT play… and deservedly so… but then Buggs really stepped up and helped solidify the interior line. He isn’t a guy that will pile up stats by any stretch… but he helped to slow the interior run game enough.

When he went down for a moment today… it was a bit of a reality check… that the Lions are 1 or 2 injuries at DT from being a poor run defense again.

Things are certainly improved and looking good right now…
but the Lions have already won 4 out of 5… and expecting another 4 out of 5 wins is easier said than done.

They have the “potential” to do it…
but it will take solid games week in and week out to make it happen.

1 Like

I’m going to let you guys in on a secret.

What we do won’t really effect the outcomes of the game. Except when I stand near the TV on a pivotal play. THAT moves the needle.

3 Likes

If we make playoffs, we are as dangerous as anyone coming in.
Do you think the Eagles or Bills would look forward to facing us again?

2 Likes

BUT for once in forever, we made it to the dance.

You mean … yelling at the TV doesn’t change anything?
Mind blown …

1 Like

Can we, yes. Will we, probably not. Winning 6 games in a row in the NFL is very difficult no matter who you are. I expect 4-2 or 5-1 which puts them where I had them preseason; floor of 7 wins ceiling of 10.

Overall the team has made progress every game and continually got better which has been evident every game. Players and coaching staff continue to improve, enjoying this ride.

4 Likes

the problem is going to be bad weather. yes we can run the ball but bad weather really removes a lot of our skill position players. fields in chicago could be a nightmare if it’s really nasty outside. if he plays.