Some upcoming dates for offseason

Here are key NFL dates to know for the 2023 offseason.

January 28: NFLPA Collegiate Bowl (Pasadena)

February 2: East-West Shrine Game (Las Vegas)

February 4: Senior Bowl (Mobile, Alabama)

February 5: Pro Bowl

February 12: Super Bowl LVII (Glendale, Arizona)

February 21: Beginning this date through March 7 clubs may designate Franchise or Transition Players.

February 28 - March 6: NFL Scouting Combine (Indianapolis).

March 7: deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players. College Pro Days Begin. Workouts of a school’s Pro Day-eligible players with players outside of the scheduled Pro Day activities are prohibited. Private dinners, meetings, interviews are permitted.

March 7 - April 19: Draft-Eligible Facility Visits Begin. Clubs permitted 30 non-local players for physical exams/visits; no on- field workouts.

March 7 - April 26: Video or telephone interviews with draft-eligible players begin. Three video or telephone interviews per player; no longer than one hour in length.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting this.

4 Likes

Senior Bowl practices start a week from today, which is bonkers!

4 Likes

Shaun dion hamilton will be there!

3 Likes

Thx for giving me something to look forward to sports wise. I tried to watch a couple NBA games, all they do is shoot 3’s, it’s like watching paint dry until the last 2 mins. My Raps suck balls and then I tried a pistons game, they gave up 150 points. lol does no one even try on defense anymore?

The Lions and the UFC are the only sports I can actually watch these days without being bored as ■■■■. Seems like my sports fan hood days are becoming numbered.

Any suggestions fellas for entertaining sports!?

4 Likes

Yea, I tried as well and just can’t.

1 Like

Rough & rowdy
Detroit Redwings

2 Likes

When does the XFL start, or whatever that league is called?

1 Like

I’m a terrible Canadian because I barely watch hockey until the playoffs… are the Wings actually fun to watch!? Give me a storyline brother! haha

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Haha no they’re average. Probably 2-3 years away still. But being a Detroit sport’s fan I can be easily entertained by average. I mean the Lions went 9-8 last season & it almost felt like a Super Bowl type season lol

2 Likes

Do people actually watch these leagues, every time I see the commercials looks like part longest yard, part real, part Disney movie

1 Like

Yeah I’m Lions or soccer, so at least I’ve got a lot more to choose from. I’ll watch the NCAA tourney but haven’t cared for the NBA since they turned it into spreadsheet-on-the-hardwood.

1 Like

When does FA start?

1 Like

March 13th is when the legal tampering period starts and you can agree to contracts. March 15th is the start of the new year when all the signings can become official.

2 Likes

Rock Bottom Cfd GIF by ION

Haha for sure… poor Detroit sports fans have been through the worst. Imagine a Lions playoff win, can’t even imagine it.

Love ya brother!

So, upcoming dates for offseason goes right up too the draft but doesn’t include the date of the draft? I’m assuming it is the Thursday right after the April 26??

1 Like

Haha gritty knee cap fan lifestyle. Love yah to brotha!

2 Likes

The RW are just in a ■■■■■■■ slaughterhouses of a division in the Atlantic

Boston, Toronto, Flordia, Etc.

just a nightmare division to get out of rn.

2 Likes