Someone at my work tested positive for Corona

We should stop watching sports and refocus our goals

1 Like

Totally agree. The only thing we need to worry about is protecting the most vulnerable and keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed. We’re too far gone from any hope of containing the virus, and that isn’t the end of the world by any stretch. A challenge, for sure, but one better met with fortitude and balanced action rather than panic and fear.

Word.

2 Likes

I traveled back from Europe at the beginning of March and had flu like symptoms when I got back home. I called the hospital on March 12 and they told me they didn’t have tests available and I would need to travel to Lansing or Ann Arbor where they had tests available, but that I probably wouldn’t qualify for a test. I just stayed home and I felt better by the 16th. I still have a slight cough. It may have been the flu or coronavirus. I have no way of knowing which it was.

I believe America (as well as every individual) should repent for every wrong doing she has done. Indeed, maybe she can escape God’s chastisement. I hope all the righteous individuals make it through these times of trouble

2 Likes

You will be fine lion2020 , I am glad you are back to Michigan . Did they do any temperature check in the metro airport ?

If my hope is in my righteousness, then I am doomed already.

3 Likes

Me too. Possibly even many more.

1 Like

It lost me as well when America was singled out and righteous individuals directly followed God’s chastisement…if I’m correct in the applied meaning …religious righteousness…I’m fucked as well :beers: cheers

No, I got back before they were doing any of that stuff. I arrived back in the US on the 9th and two days later started feeling fatigued. It could have just been the flu.

A few of my people at work said they had something back in December. Their whole family had it, bad cough and temp. for a week. They said it was worse than the flu. One of them went to the doctor and the doctor said, “you have some kind of virus, let it run it’s course”…but they don’t know for certain it was Corona, just something like they’ve never had before.
I think this thing has been around longer than we know.

4 Likes

Yea there was some sick people up here this winter that described dry cough and fever that lasted a couple weeks. Pretty miserable. But so few go to the doctor for colds/flu’s.

My wife’s son is a medical officer in the Navy and he says that’s false. Her brother is a doctor as well, and he was pissed because someone was telling their mother this same story.

Unless it is really awful, there really is no point in going. They can’t really do anything for you.

2 Likes

A buddy of mine in Windsor, his father-in-law died from the corona virus yesterday, sadly. My friend and his wife are in the medical field, too. He passed 7 days after the symptoms appeared. Scary stuff. Take care of yourselves and for the sake of those around you!

Very sad. Any idea on age and health prior to the virus? Not trying to pry, but this info is helpful.

Of course man, no worries. He was 77, happy, healthy, prior to contracting.

Ugh. Such a travesty.

Meanwhile our congress is bickering about how much money it wants to borrow from its people to pay its people with and still can’t figure it out. Frustrating

World changed , old values are gone , we don’t have the speed old generation had , all due to extra technology

1 Like

I totally agree. I travel a ton and thru hub cites like Atlanta and Newark

In late January I developed a cough that was non stop and on the third day got chills and a fever. It was so bad that for the first time in my 60 years of life I went to a doctor for a flu/cold the next day. I NEVER go to the doctor for that kind of shit. I almost lost my foot because I waited too long to see a doctor about an infected toe

So I go to the doctor, they do flu test (negative) and did chest xrays and said I had mild pneumonia (out of nowhere) Prescribed some antibiotics and told me to rest. I took a week off and felt better in 4-5 more day.

I still wonder if that wasn’t my (luckily mild) bout of COVID-19

1 Like

Yeah fellas, be safe, hope you all that had a illness experience are over with whatever it was for good.

1 Like