Someone's getting Drunk tonight: Stafford drinking game

Who wants to play? lol.

FJVvKRTWYAMJdje.jpg (817×1200) (twimg.com)

2 Likes

I’m already two dipa’s in for the night with more dipa’s and Eagle Rare to get me through this game.

2 Likes

No one is surviving this one. He’s literally capable of doing all of those things multiple times.

4 Likes

100% bro, NO ONE.

What is Cobo?

Shotgun a 6 pack for every Pretzel Kelly tosses.

3 Likes

If Stafford throws a sidearm pick 6 they will definitely show Kelly, talk about the Lions and bring up his playoff record.

1 Like

Stafford gonna Stafford and lose . 100% so party on .

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

2 Likes

I haven’t drank in January for 30 years, so I’ll be fine. Ooops, looks more like 20 years. I quit every year from Rose Bowl to Super Bowl so technically I do drink in January. Rose Bowl used to be the last college game and SB is the last pro game but they kept moving the SB back.

2 Likes

I look at this and think to myself…“So drink every time Stafford breathes.”

Looks like nonsense to me.

1 Like

Since our last playoff victory, I’m guessing!!

19 years here. I coulda kept up with the Stafford drinking game back in the day, though with those rules I’d need a thimble…

1 Like

When I bartended we would have drinking games during the Bob Newhart Show. “Hi Bob” was a chug.

3 Likes

I think it’s a down on its luck ear of corn that rides the rails.

1 Like

If we makes it water on the rock!

And I get a pee bucket next to my barstool!

Per Jeff Riger, him or Jim Costa has to do one of these nasty som’bitches live after the game…it’s called a Smokers Cough, mayo and Jager

3 Likes

I am laughing, somewhat disturbingly, at how vile that must be. Served at room temp, right?

Pure evil.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well, that turned out to be a shittastic drinking game…unless your angry he won a playoff game. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Some will be. Oh wait…some ARE

1 Like