Something weird about Swift

I’ve noticed something odd that Swift does. He puts his finger to his facemask after scoring like he’s telling the crowd to be quiet. Like OK, lots of players do that…but he’s done it multiple times during HOME GAMES.

I’m loving how he’s playing but seeing him do that has left me scratching my head a couple of times. Why would you shush your own fans?

On the plus side, he’s playing so well that this is my main gripe with him so far this year

2 Likes

This is a weird thing to focus on, BUT.

Might be more to it than hushing the fans. Could be a form of him silencing critics or maybe it’s just his way of telling the other team 'Be quiet while I murder you," because he’s a killer.

3 Likes

Oh trust me, I know how weird I am on this one. It’s just one of those things where I’ve seen him look up at the crowd and shush them and it just kind shut my brain down for a good five minutes each time it happened. :joy:

I think he means silence the critics who doubt him, not the Lions fans.

6 Likes

I didn’t notice until you said something. That is a little odd. I get the critics thing but I guess I always took it to mean silencing the crowd. Maybe it’s Swift against the world.

We all need jerseys that say, “He Hate Us”.

1 Like

It’s from his “Say No More” thing that at least started from when he didn’t go in the 1st round. He started using the :shushing_face: emoji around then and does the shushing after touchdowns.

4 Likes

We need to get rid of him because of it, let him go rush for 8 yards a carry somewhere else.

I mean, look how nice it is NOT having Slay going up against Jefferson this Sunday for our Lions. I mean, who would want a guy who is trading Jerseys with other stars, thereby sucking other guys dicks?. Fatty Patty knew that because Slay was doing that it was obvious he would be a detriment to the team. I am so glad he said that to Slay and pissed him off to where he didn’t want to play for Patty anymore.

I’m sure you guys are happy we don’t have to see Slay on our team Sunday, probably trading Jerseys with Jefferson.

1 Like

I WAS LITERALLY THINKING ABOUT THIS EARLIER LOL.

1 Like

Correction, 10 yards a carry. Single digits are for chumps.

3 Likes

Exactly. This is the Swift equivalent of ASB being able to rattle off all the guys (and their college) picked ahead of him. I’d have to find the first presser with him after the draft and he basically said something about being the “Number X” running back drafted. Silence the haters. He’s not talking to the fans in the crowd, he’s talking to the haters AND the visiting team fans trying to make noise.

3 Likes

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

2 Likes

“Shhh! Don’t tell anyone.”

Sometimes, you just nail a post. Well done, sir.

Well, except it’s 10 yards a carry but your point stands.

1 Like

I’m old school in many ways, so the overdone shushing finger is OK, but I prefer the more trendy horizonal finger sniff which would be fined by the NFL if the censors had a clue.
music video rap GIF by Famous Dex

1 Like

This is a flimsy excuse for me to post a gif that makes me literally LOL every time I see it…

Stinkyfinger

3 Likes

2 Likes

I still can’t believe JaMoss is in a street gang like that. LOL

2 Likes

Its interesting to me that Amon-Ra has lived a privileged life but still walks around with a chip on his shoulder. I think that makes him a certified psycho who is never going to change, even when we pay him. Which I am happy with.

2 Likes

A Marinavich project that actually worked out? Didn’t Amon-Ra’s dad have him start working out at like age 6 or something crazy

1 Like