Sometimes, the Jokes Write Themselves

4 Likes

I’m worried he will be Weighted down with all the changes!!

2 Likes

Hopefully they are using paper to evaluate and set their board. Otherwise his pencil is going to be drawing all over his ipad again.

1 Like

Bill Belichick:
“I like this player a lot, could really help our team if we get a chance to draft him.”

Matt Patricia:
“Stop sucking that players _______ Bill!!!”

1 Like

that draft can’t support his weight.

I heard Patricia has a ton of influence in the NE front office these days.

3 Likes

I think Bill is letting him carry too much weight in this process?! :crazy_face:

I’ve gotta stop as this is mean and is becoming heavy on my heart?! :flushed:

1 Like

Send In the Clowns…

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/f/f3/Fat_Clown.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140131030046

Here’s Fatty P back in action!

Snl Clown GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Bill B…Should force Matt P. to be less involved.

He has too much on his plate.

gordon ramsay masterchef GIF by FOX TV

1 Like

Great let him have all the influence so they can go back to the bottom of the afc east

What’s more pathetic than a fat loser tucking tail back to Daddy’s basement and given a make work job?

NOTHING!!!

AAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAAHAAAA YOU FAT RUCK!

We are just having a little fun. Patricia put us all through 3 years of hell as fans, we should be allowed to make fun of him as much as we like for it. haha

His obesity has nothing to do with his inability to coach, I’ll give you that, plenty of good fat coaches out there! :slight_smile:

andy reid football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

or how about if you don’t like the post stay out of the comments

these are lighthearted play on word jokes. if that’s against the rules the mods can lock and delete. if you don’t like them, sorry, you don’t get to decide what people are allowed to say on the internet. Some of these were damn funny.

Thanks for weighing in with your opinion brother!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We have lowered ourselves into the depth of the abyss with these crass jokes.
You guys should feel bad about making fun of a fat, homeless looking, special needs slob who wore a Goodell clown shirt and got hired right after it.

Clown shirt, clown shoes, clown puncher…all the same guy.
:clown_face: :facepunch:

Stop clowning around dang it!