Source: Lions' big board is 1. Travon, 2. Kayvon

Looks more like Wesley snipes as blade

2 Likes

Had this thought not even 3 minutes ago. 100% not watching Ahmad anymore after this. And will keep a keeen eye out for some new found humility for all these clickbait hot takes “the lions WILL select…” “they Will ABSOLUTELY SELEXT willis” with not even a hint at a inside source

1 Like

Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

1 Like

Been there for a month.

3 Likes

Bingo. It’s clickbait, nothing more.

With that said, I wouldn’t be entirely shocked if they really liked KT. The talent is undeniable and the Lions badly need elite talent, they arguably have the least amount of high end talent in the league. Do they even have one player in the top 100? Maybe Sewell next season.

4 Likes

Fox → GOAT
Sewell is easily in top 100
St Brown will flirt with it.

Fox is above “mortal” rankings.

1 Like

So true…
Also…Can’t help but wonder how much time Sewell go to spend with him in the offseason.

Apparently Dan has been talking to him for weeks. Honestly it really feels like KT is going to be the guy regardless of who is there. I want Hutchinson, but at the end of the day I think both have bright futures. KT is just not that likable.

3 Likes

This is so much more exciting when we have absolutely no clue what is going to happen.

Like this time last year we all knew it was Sewell and who the top 6 picks were going to be.

1 Like

Odd how there’s so many “sources” and they all say something different.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

I watched a shut ton of TV on monday nights in the late 90’s. A clear rule evolved that I will never forget:
NEVER TRUST A GUY NAMED BISCHOFF.

1 Like

Did we?? I don’t remember it this way at all.

I’m all aboard the rumor mill train!

2 Likes

My source is the head cashier at the Piggly Wiggly. And he/she/they say…well, I’m sworn to secrecy unlike that blabbermouth.
Drama Talking GIF by Prajakta  Koli

3 Likes

So texas wants hutch… got it

If you don’t like him personally then you should say that. But it’s rather inappropriate to project that onto him that he is generally unlikeable. I haven’t even heard that before.

Lions probably want Jax to think they have Walker number 1 on their board…while Hutch just seems to be the kind of guy that fits this team. I still think its KT or Hutch.

That is so random. Its like Long Beach and Los Angeles are miles away. :rofl: