Sources: Jets ask Packers if Rodgers available

Exactly though…it’s been a year since those guys signed and they all look like :face_vomiting:

Several before them too. The market is ****ed!

We’ll see. It seems Carr has multiple suitors. I certainly exoect hik to replace what the Raiders were going to pay him. I could be wrong of course.

1 Like

The Redskins keep saying that their plan is to give Sam Howell a shot.

I know but they still have to bring in a legit QB right? They are a “contender,” for lack of a better word. I mean they aren’t rebuilding. Still gotta bring a QB capable of starting like a Brissett/Bridgewater/Minshew type I think.

Washington is? Contending for what?

Lol that’s not how I feel about them. But I think that’s how they feel. I mean if they don’t people are probably getting fired.

I think Washington is just trying to tread water for a sale. Dtay resoectable and try amd not do anything onerous money wise.

I agree I put contending “ “ in quotes because I’m not sure what you call what they are doing. But they can’t just commit to Howell for the season and go 5-12. If they do that they all lose their jobs. Someone solid has to be brought in to compete and keep them treading above water.

2 Likes

Didn’t McDaniels do the same thing with Cutler?

Did he? At least they still got a big haul from the Bears.

Carrs get way more than 40m per gallon now if you go hybrid/electric

1 Like

Packers ask Jets, “I don’t know, what have you heard?”

That’s what good coaching looks like.

seals applause GIF

1 Like

Not sure the Jet’s should even be in the Derek Carr sweepstakes, he is 1-9 when playing in games where the temp is under 40 degrees. For them it has to be Rodgers or the draft.

1 Like

Fortunately East Coast winters have been canceled

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jets in talks with Packers, Rodgers, sources say