Speechless

Well, my lions gear made it a couple weeks longer than last year.

4 Likes

Replace GR with SH and you got something, lol

4 Likes

I have been a lions fan for about 20 years…im 42 …this might of been worst game ive ever seen

5 Likes

Yep. They only way that changes is if they come out white hot out of the bye and somehow win their first two games.

3 Likes
  1. We can’t keep anyone healthy.
  2. We can’t scheme any WRs open against man coverage like every other team.
  3. We ask our TE… who everyone knows can’t block for shit… to try to block Matt Judon 1-on-1.
2 Likes

Becoming a Lions fan in your early 20’s was a poor choice my friend. :smile:

4 Likes

I cleaned up all the cat shit in my back yard rather than watching the rest of the game and it was a much more pleasant experience.

2 Likes

That’s really the worst thing about today’s performance. Every single one of those statements was true.

I just don’t know where the hope is supposed to come from at this point.

It was a complete team loss in every aspect of the game.

4 Likes

I think we could have done much better if we had put some points on early. But the game plan for today was just bad.

Very limited play action. Give these 2d and 3rd string receivers some easy bootleg/rollout catches rather than asking them to beat zone against Bill Belichick. Loosen up that dline with some screens and jet sweeps. If you don’t force the dline and linebackers to think they can pound you head first all day.

Don’t put St. Brown out there when he’s hobbled. He may have great hands but that’s irrelevant when he’s blanketed by a CB because he can’t run.

Lions got caught up in their own legend thinking they would always score a bunch of points. Their priority should have been keeping the Pats offense backed up all game. That is how every team so far has beaten them.

2 Likes

We got our kneecaps bit-off.

7 Likes

new here willy wonka GIF

10 Likes

Where are the “It was all Brady… Belichick has been exposed” people right now??? :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

I had the good fortune of not being able to watch the game today. I’m traveling, and just checking the score made me increasingly nauseous. I could blather and say this is the final straw, but I’ll keep on coming back like I don’t know better. Stockholm syndrome is a real thing…

4 Likes

I’m not sure beating the Lions is a good litmus test for that

Pretty sure any high school team would drop 30 on us

3 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think this game proves anything about that. Let’s face it, this Lions coaching staff could be fooled by a game of got your nose

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many injuries to kickers across the league as I have this year. It seems like half the teams are using backup kickers.

It seems like nobody can stay healthy anymore. It’s worse on the lions but across the league injuries are piling up. And the owners just keep adding more games.

1 Like

I had access to the game but chose not to watch it. Part way thru the game I decided to check in on it, and we were down 13-0 and the Pats had the ball. I didn’t bother checking in again. I have already seen this movie…every weekend for nearly every fall and winter for 30+ years.

4 Likes

It’s pretty telling that a rookie quarterback making is first start wasn’t confused by your defense at all. He knew exactly where he was going with the ball every time he dropped back to pass.

3 Likes

I’ve always suspected you may be the smartest among us. lol

1 Like

They are 2-3 and beat the 1-4 Lions. Let me know when he wins a division title or playoff game without Brady. I swear, Lions fans always set the bar so low for what is considered success.

1 Like