St Brown Bros - Post Dallas Debacle

Featuring Hutch

8 Likes

Just watched the opening clip !! Love it !! Hope to have time later to watch it all !! Thank you

2 Likes

Hilarious. Hutch doesn’t even know what the difference is between a D-End and a LB is. Wish they’d have asked him what Base is, LOL.

1 Like

Loved when st brown said he wants to run through a wall right now

2 Likes

One of the best ones yet.

1 Like

Well, Hutch answered about that hit he took in Carolina, “affected me for weeks”.

3 Likes

Keep talking about playing Dallas in Dallas in the playoffs…revenge.

Hutch says it’s written in the stars…hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Uhoh. Is it written in the moon? The moon did us dirty.

The all time best podcast to date. Hutch made it fun for the 3 of them. Reading the tea leaves here, I think EQ would love to play for the Lions.

4 Likes

EQ made it pretty clear that he thought the call was bs. He tried to get Amon and Hutch to say it too but they knew better :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not if the Rams beat the Cowpies first.

1 Like

The St brown brothers are so unbelievably engaging and natural. They make it as close as you can feel to just having a beer with those guys as you can. And they ask great questions. As soon as they described maxx Crosby I was jealous.

3 Likes

MCDC, high road. Goff, high road. Decker, high road. ARSB, high road. Hutch, high road.

NFL: “Cool, here’s a video and a memo about why the Lions are wrong and liars. We are infallible.”

2 Likes

I am expecting EQ to talk to Lions

I believe he is a FA after this season

2 Likes

Signed a one-year Jan. 4 for 2023. He is absolutely a FA.

I just checked and he is a grinder. He is about to be jealous because ARSB is about to sign that juicy legit second contract. I am guessing somewhere around 4-5 years and 90-130M depending on how things play out. He is for sure in that 20-28M per year range.

It is funny because Hutch got that nice 20M signing bonus but if he can keep it going and get that second contract it will make that signing bonus look like chump change. He could be in the 30-35M per year range with where salaries are headed. Maybe 5 years for 140-160M

The real money in the NFL is in that second and 3rd contract. Makes it look like almost stealing when you compare it to the first one. Like ARSB has a legit complaint at this point. And I kind of expect him to get something done this off season. The Lions will be risking pissing him off if they slow play him.

Spot on, bro. It’s wrong as wrong can be.

2 Likes

Hutch likes Han Zimmer music? Just when I thought I couldn’t like this guy any more.

It’s my favorite episode so far, all 3 played off each other really well.
You can tell that Saint and Hutch want that Dallas smoke again. Don’t look past the 1st round though boys.

High road because the low road hits them hard in the pocketbook. They’re all dying to say something, you can see it in their expressions.

That’s not the case with the league, they can say what they want.

1 Like

Yeah, it does hit them hard. As a team, though…

Ryan Ermani was mentioning on this morning’s 9:00 AM talkshow how much money the decision that Brad Allen made will cost Detroit (the city). Millions in revenue for not being able to host a 2nd playoff game.

Maybe the Wildcard round will be good to Detroit and they’ll get that 2nd game afterall.

I hope our high road includes a production from our media department at some point. Whether it’s a look back at the season or a response even this week, a Sights and Sounds production that shows Dan talking before the game and captures angles that supports our position all wrapped into a look back at the game would be fitting, fines be damned.

1 Like