St Brown Interview

Great interview. If you got the time it’s worth the listen.

7 Likes

Sonne Hasselhoff representin!

It really is an outstanding interview.

1 Like

Awesome stuff!

1 Like

Ra Is a quality human. I hope he has at least a couple of sons… gift to the world.

Love how he is with his mom…with his fater…with his coach…teammates…friends

Love his warrior energy - it’s glaring with him. Guys like LaPorta can sneak up on ya, but not Ra… clearly visible ‘edge’ you don’t have to have much imagination to see it.

4 Likes

Always enjoy St Brown, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

WARRIOR PRIME:

ARSB truly cares about winning and being the best he can be.

How did 31 other teams not see what was there?

Thankfully, Brad Holmes and the front office did.

One of the greatest day three picks of the last 30 years.

5 Likes

Lots of great insight into this interview. Very insightful to hear about the draft process in his house and the tears from waiting and pressure involved in inviting those closest to you and the feeling of disappointment and anger. Also that he didn’t want to come here and how that feeling changed.

The most impressive thing new players should emulate is how he relies on himself to overcome adversity.

@LionsBlood thanks for posting.

4 Likes

This stud is as authentic as they come. One of the most impressive young stars I have witnessed playing pro ball.

3 Likes

https://www.detroitlions.com/video/lions-select-amon-ra-st-brown-with-no-112-pick-in-2021-draft

At the 27:26 mark, Brad Holmes tells ARSB we’re about to pick you right here man.

At the 28:39 mark, an analyst, I think it’s Bucky Brooks who says this is one of the best WRs in the draft and Lions getting a “fantastic” player. [P.S. He was right.]

2 Likes

4th Rounder? That was the Detroit Lions “Pivot”.
Did we luck out, or what! I’m in awe of his parents.:clap:

1 Like

Good video but a little overdramatizing of 1st world problems. I didn’t get drafted as high as I wanted? Let me get you a tissue.

2 Likes

Channing Crowder is hilarious.

1 Like

There’s nothing worse than a petty athlete that can’t let shit go!

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF

5 Likes

Here’s your tissue…:joy:

eric cartman scooter GIF by South Park

2 Likes

Love the ball busting.

Clark: I bet you’re a real asshole. You probably no fun to hang out with.

Ra: naw I like to joke around. I get lit.

Clark: people that have fun don’t talk like that.

Crowder: I’m lit motherfucker. I’m having fun goddamit.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Man that was a great hour - well worth it. Those dudes are having fun!

Amon Ra - not a fake bone in his body. So real.

The biggest thing this hour re-inforced for me is how important your parents are. They willed those boys to greatness.

4 Likes

As good as Brad has been, this was his best move to date.

4 Likes

And at the 19:00 mark, he’s mentioning the “USC kid”. It worked out pretty well, going for Alim and waiting on Ra. The football gods finally said - “hey, we owe the Lions some favors.”

3 Likes

Or a Blood Demon.