St. Louis Prosecutor’s Office Appears to Have Tampered With Evidence in McCloskey Gun Case

Not that I agree, it was indeed politically motivated. That Prosecutor has a history and it was her effort to intimidate them and others who may consider trying to protect their property with guns against mobs, (I mean peaceful protesters). This female homeowner, however was quite foolish in the way she was very carelessly swinging that gun around whether it was operational or not. She swept her own husband several times, so she definitely needs some training. The guy had his AR slung and that is totally fine. When you draw down on someone who isn’t “really” eminently threatening your life, you open yourself up legally. What makes things tense is a couple things. One, they broke down a gate to the community. Very un-peaceful. Second apparently people in the crowd were verbally threatening to take their house by force. I think there will be plenty of evidence of verbal threats and that will be enough where the brandishing will not be considered illegal.